Chapter 33 : Listen to me, please!

Author:So, now I will focus on Perthchimon. This chapter is going to start from the end of the party and in a few chapters will end where we left two hella confused Architecture faculty students (I mean the part where we left off of OhmNanon). So this chapters starts from the next day of the party.

>>><<<

Perth.

I was hella confused. What the heck had OHM just agreed to?

How on earth am I going to court Chimon and date him AND get into a relationship and..

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Gemini.

"What on earth are you thinking about?" He said as he sat down beside me getting ready for class.

I still had a headache after drinking too much at yesterday's party. 

"About the bet. What is left to think about after what Ohm agreed to?" I said as I layed down on my arms on the desk.

Ohm entered the room smiling like an idiot. He was so dazed or may I say deep into thought that he almost hit the teacher's dais and staggered backwards. 

There were just a few students left to fill up the whole class still nobody payed attention.

We called his name out to stop him from daydreaming.

He glanced up to see us as we waved to him to come and join us.

"What happened?" We both asked Ohm once he had settled down.

"I have started the mission." He said as me and Gemini both looked at each other in confusion.

"Mission? Ah..you mean the bet?!" Gemini said as I looked at Ohm with widened eyes.

"Already?" Was all that left my mouth before Ohm nodded and everyone stood up to greet Mrs Siu, who had just entered the class.

I was doomed...!!!

Here Ohm had already started and Gemini had blurted out that he and Fourth were in a relationship since 12th..

Was I the only one who was far behind even starting?

As soon as class ended, I stormed out of the class and towards our dance room.

I needed to do something!

I was getting scared!

What if Bium leaked about those cheats if I didn't do anything?

I saw Chimon walking up to the dance room and that's when I know I had to do something!

If I didn't start, it was imposible that I would be able to finish this in 4 months..

Before he could even enter, I pulled him by the wrist and straight into the boys toilet that was just beside the dance room.

Chimon

.

My peace was ruined.

I was going to enter the dance room, someone pulled me by the wrist and straight into the boys toilet that was just beside the dance room.

I tried to scream but a hand was immidiately placed over my mouth to shush me.

I opened my eyes only to see PERTH!

His face was just inches away, checking if I still wanted to shout anymore.

"Shia! What is wrong with you?" I said as I pushed him.

"Everything." He said. I was taken back.

"Everything?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Everything is going wrong since you slapped me." He blurted out as he pushed a hand through his hair.

Damn! I was going to die on spot!

Does he even know what he is doing to me?

But still I coldly replied," So?"

"Forgive me na Chimon." He stood in front of me two hands joint. He almost went down to touch my feet and to beg as I stopped him.

Why was this lion suddenely behaving like a scared cute cat?

I was about to respond but the bell rang and I changed my reply," Let's talk later."

I said as I was going to walk out of the bathroom but he held my wrist and pulled me back.

"Listen to me, please!" He pleaded.

He knew that I didn't care about dance class afterall.

Nor did ma'am care about me bunking classes cause I was pretty good at it..

But I really wanted to meet Auto today and what Perth did all these years couldn't be forgiven so easily so I snapped back..

"Listen to me Perth." I shook him. "Let's Talk Later." I specified as I stormed out of the toilet so he couldn't hold my wrist or grab me to pull me back.

But it seemed like he didn't even try, cause the last thing I heard was him sigh as I entered Dance class.

I had to calm down!

Perth was going to come in the class anytime but shockingly he walked straight out of the boys toilet and towards the football field and didn't even care to even attend dance class.

He's going nuts!

Does he know that these contain internal marks in exams?

I sat down today on the sofa on the corner of the room.

I didn't wanna even move my body ttoday!

I was so tried after completing the homework that our faculty had given...

So I slumped down and god know when that I had fallen asleep.

>>><<<

Author: I didn't want to make Chimon forgive Perth so easily? Cause in the next few chapters, you will clearly understand why Chimon didn't forgive Perth so easily?

Till then Bye..

Have A Nice Day

<3