Chapter 7- Nagging

Perth

.

"Mon!"

"CHIMON!"

"CHIMON WACHIRAWIT!"

 Even after my constant callings, he did not stop. 

He stormed out of the basketball and was soon out of my sight.

"Ayeyooo!!" Ohm and Gemini came towards me as I remained on the ground.

They crouched beside me and Ohm said," This time, we both messed up bad, dude!" 

"I AM DUMB!So  BAD ! MY MON! HE'S ANGRY ON ME" I said sighing and bringing my hands up to my head.

"Now! May I the only one who is not in a fight." Gemini said.

I glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender to mock me.

"The best thing that works for Mon is that he likes being nagged!!" I announced.

"And I AM READY TO DO THAT!" I said as I stood up and dusted the dust of my clothes.

" Well, We will see" A unknown voice stopped us in their tracks.

It was none other than Pern and Bium.

"What it is to you two shitty people?" Ohm asked trying to ignore them and get home as t was getting late.

"Running way..huh?" Bium said.

My brain was already frustratred on what I did to Chimon and then this?

I went up to Bium punched him  in his shit like face . 

A small push brought Pern down..

"Next Time, LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" I yelled and exited with Ohm and Gemini..

NEXT DAY~~

Nanon

.

I reached college with a countable few entering.

 I got inside, made sure I parked my cycle at the correct place, took the needed books and headed to class.

 I saw absolutely no one that I was close to except some of my classmates. 

My mind was fixed on Ohm. I wondered..

 What new trick will this boy find to bully me? 

I kept my hands on the desk and drifted into sleep for a small time.. 

My beauty sleep was ruined by  this freaking person ..

OHM PAWAT!!!