Chapter-15 Lim Lamai Praphasirirat

Nanon

.

My head shot back towards Ohm after hearing the name.

"What do you want from her?" I said as I frustrated ruffled my hair and sat back into the seat.

I was pretty weak on this topic. 

"Good boy.." Ohm smirked as he sat down.

Chimon and Fourth looked at me shocked.

"Non what ar-" Chimon tried to pull me up and drag me to exit. 

"Sit DOWN!" I yelled frustrated. I did not mean to yell at them but on this topic, Ohm had domination over me.

They understood as I joined my  eye contact to them. They quitely sat back down. Perth and came and sat beside Ohm seat.

"Ohm Pawat.. What do you want from her?" I questioned in a quiet voice. My voice was somewhere lost in front of him gazing at me intensely. I could feel the suprised gazes from Chimon, Fourth, Perth and Gemini.

It was the first time, I had talked to Ohm in such a soft and quiet voice.

"She wanted a reunion with all of us 13 ." Ohm said.

" She's back? and who us 13?" I questioned.

"Are you dumb or are you playing fool Nanon Korapat Kirdpan." Ohm asked. His voice was intense  but not either frustrated or angry.

"You, Me, Chimon, Perth, Fourth, Gemini,Sea,Jimmy,She, Bright, Win, Dew and Hirunkit." Ohm concluded.

"Aren't you scared?" Chimon asked me.

"Why would I?" I asked confused.

"F4 will be there." Chimon said as a shiver passed through him.

"The school  we studied was popular because of them only in 10,11 and 12. The school was famous for its seniors F4: Bright also known as Thyme, the group's leader, Dew also know as Ren, Win also known as Kavin, and Nani also known as MJ. "

"They were  four handsome boys who are heirs to the country's richest billionaires. They sparkled with looks, influences and were big bullies. They  gave "Red Card" to anybody they didn't like. Nobody dared to stop or face them." Fourth concluded shuddering.

Perth and Gemini joined in the shudder. They also knew about F4.

While left, me and Ohm smirked looking at eachother. 

"What if I tell you they are our Bestfriends..?" I and Ohm said at same  time.

"Bestfriends!!!" They were shocked.

"Honestly?" They questioned.

"You must be lying.."

"Ya"

"Impossible."

Ohm logged into his phone and opened an photo which caused some vivid reactions..

They stared at us, their eyes wide open in disbelief.

It was a photo of Me, Ohm,Bright, Win, Dew , Hirunkit and Lim at the terrace of the school, smiling, chatting.

"GOD..THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE..IN ALL THESE YEARS, YOU NEVER BROUGHT THIS UP" They questioned us 2.

"They 5 went abroad to study. By the way Ohm, who did she end up with?" I questioned him.

"Obviously Bright Wachirawit.. He was the most powerful. But the others still like Lim.." Ohm said smirking as we burst into laughter.

We came back into enemy mode after the others stared at us like we had gone mad.

"Well do you follow her at Insta.. Then we could show them who Lim is.. " I asked.

As Ohm scrolled and presented Lim's profile.

Everyone surrounded the phone. 

Lim loved dancing so her recent post was of her and the boys (F4) dancing. 

The video started.

(The song..Hehe..don't judge me..but I love this song..)

The caption was..

I love this song and these boys..

It was a long video so we scrolled to the next one..

(The dance and clothes on the right remain in the FF..now imagine the others 4 dancing in the background..okay readers..?:) )

The others were speechless. 

"She's such a good dancer.." Fourth said.

"That's why Bright and the other 3 and obessesed with her.." Ohm replied.

"So, when is it?" I asked him.

"She has your number she will let you know..but I telling you it's Thursday as Friday is holiday.. at XXXXXXX Club.." Ohm said.

"And remember you gotta bring your Toyota Supra.." I reminded him.

"You will bring your Ford Mustang.." Ohm said as he stood up.

"I will tak to u about the deal later at the party..See you idiots.." Ohm and his dogs exited.

"We need to talk.." Forth said his eyes wide openn..

"YOU HAVE A FORD MUSTANG!!" Chimon yelled.

"AND YOU KNEW F4!!"

 I knew I was going to go through a long questioning session.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Author: Gurll!! I am backk!! My Exams ended.. Gonna write more.. Yayy!!.. Love you.. Have a Nice Day <3