Chapter 32: Just The Start

Nanon

.

I woke up as my alarm blarred. Sunlight peeped through the curtains. I sat up on my bed as I stretched my body a bit before getting out of bed as I took a quick shower and a breakfast.

My rountine was the same old but something felt different.

My mood was better than any normal day.

It was the START of me and Ohm.

OhmNanon.

I recited our names together with a bright smile on my face.

I finished my breakfast as I put all the needed books in my bag as I tied my shoelace before opening the door to exit.

As I opened the door, I startled almost fell backwards but I somehow gained my balance.

There stood Ohm in front of me, grinning widely as he wished me.

"Good Morning Pran!"

Pran?

It felt so weird to be said by him but at the same time it sounded attractive.

"Good Morning. Good Morning." I wished him as I regained my composure as I took out my dorm key as I locked the door.

"So, do you have evening class today?" He asked as we waited for the lift to reach our floor.

The lift came as we entered.

I, then replied," No. Why?"

"Oh. I was just planning. If we could go. I mean. To. eat. " He said as I knew it was awkward both for him and me.

"Sure." I said as an automatic smile formed on my face. "Meet me in front of the football field exit today at 7."

We were going to leave the lift when Ohm pinned me on the wall before whispering,"I will be there."

His breath ran down my neck as he spoke in a husky voice before turning around as he left the lift, leaving a flustered me, processing what had just happened.

Ohm

.

I ran out of the dorm and straight to my faculty buidling's back gate.

That was so ChEeSy!

As I headed to class, I realised that Perth and Gemini were absent. 

The starting of OhmNanon was so good.

I had 2 more months to develop everything. 

Perth and Chimon hadn't even started.

I chuckled but then I realised that neither of us three had talken to each other properly over the last 3 weeks.

A wave of sadness washed over.

Should I call Perth?

Why was Gemini absent?

Maybe something had happened?

The Aeri thing was resolved by now.

I met them the first time in 3 weeks.

I felt weird?

Classes started and ended as time flew by.

It was almost like a time span of just a snap that it was already evening from morning,

I walked up to the football field exit at 7.

I felt eyes on me.

I saw Nanon come with Chimon and Fourth talking away happily.

Once his sight landed on me, his smile didn't go away.

If it was us of 4 months ago, then the smile would have already vanished but today was different.

It was not Ohm VS Nanon.

It was OhmNanon as friends.

As FRIENDS!

He rushed over to me before he suddenely pulled me into a hug. 

"Let's go, shall we?" He said as we both left two extremely confused Architecture faculty students (Chimon and Fourth) standing there hella shocked.

I smirked at that.

"You did tell them yet?" I asked.

"Nah. Kinda forgot." He said as he kicked a small rock with his foot.

It rolled forward straight.

Then he walked upto it  and kicked it again.

GOD WHY IS SO HELLA CUTE?

"Let's go to eat hotpot." An idea popped up in my mind.

"Hotpot?" Nanon asked questioning.

"DUDE!" I exclaimed. "You never had hotpot?!"

"Umm. No." He chuckled nevously.

"No issues then." I said as I grabbed him by his wrist as I started running, dragging him behind with me. " Let me show you what is hotpot today."

"Ohm! Slow down." He yelled mid-air as I ran.

Once he got the rhythm, he started running too and I didn't have to drag him anymore. 

I responded to his yelps and gasps with...

"No honey. This is just the start.

>>>><<<<

Author: So now we will focus on Perth Chimon next. OhmNanon chapters will come but now the next few chapters will be completely focused on Perth and Chimon. And then there will come Geminifourth chapters and when all do get their chapters. The plot twist awaits at the end. Don't worry. I will write OhmNanon in the middle but now we have to focus on Perth and Chimon to know what they had been doing since the end on the party.