Chapter 17- Aeri Prisana Phongphanit

Nanon

.

After I stopped chasing those two, a buzzing sensation filled my pant pocket. I took out my phone only to see my other daughter's (not real) name flash across the screen.

Aeri Prisana Phongphanit

Incoming Call

My heart warmed at reading the name. Lim had left to go abroad just 3 years ago but Aeri. Aeri had to go abroad 5 years ago and whenever I had tried to call , the call wouldn't reach as she was out of my phone network area. I quickly accepted the call and I was the one to start.

Nanon {$}

Aerieeeeeeeeeeeeee~

How are you my babyyyyyy

Then came the voice that I loved by my heart.

Aeri <3

Nanonieeeee!!

I missed youuuuu so muchhh.. You know what? Lim might have told you. Or she may not have but I am COMING FOR TOMORROW'S PARTYYY!! WELL UMMMM TO BE HONEST, I AM SHIFTING BACK CUZ FROM HERE GMMTV, THE COMPANY I WORK FOR IS NOT FAR OFF SO YEAH!! I AM COMING BACK..

She finished what she had to tell me in the speed of a bullettrain. But I was used to it so I understood it. She was excited as she was coming back. 

Nanon {$}

I am so happy that you are coming back...Well i guess you might need to tell me everything about what they did? those two.

Aeri <3

Who two ?

Oh you mean Pooh and Pavel.. They are the best especially my boyfie Pooh..

A voice came from behind..

Non bro.. thank you for lending your daughter to me..

A kissing sound came as I heard 

 Aeri : Pooh not now I am on a call. 

 Pooh: But I wanna kiss you..

I knew Pooh and Pavel from their series PitBabe. Aeri was the manager of this couple . She worked for GMMTV. But Pooh had fallen for Aeri before he got into GMMTV. 

Nanon {$}

I guess you two are busy.. I should rather cut the call.

I chuckled.

Aeri <3

No Non don't..

He is going to-

Nanon {$}

Sorry baby 

I cut the call..

I knew she was gonna kill me tomorrow. Well I quickly went to my classes and home. And just fell on the bed.

I planned to take a 3 hour nap but when I woke up it was the morning of the next day. I was still in my clothes. I quickly woke up and took a bathe.

I found a note from Ma and Pa. They were doctors.

Honey, we have gone to the hospital. See you later.

I quickly called Chimon and Fourth up as I  met them with my car.

"Let's go bro"

The weird thing was none of us saw Team Basketball since morning till evening as we left the school walking together to get ready for the party.

"Isn't it weird?" Fourth asked.

"I know right? First day to not see them and not hear even a word about them from someone" Chimon replied as we walked our way home. 

I knew that Ohm had not come because he was going to get ready from the whole day for the party.

His stress was to choose what to wear.

My house came as I entered. I kept my bag on the  my study table in my room  as I lay on the bed staring at the the celing.

It had been ages since I had seen them either of them except Ohm. Even Pooh and Pavel. It would be so nice to see them again.. Espacially Aeri. I missed her so much . She was my closest daughter. I quickily decided what to wear.

I ended up choosing a suite and coat. I needed to look Formal. I quickily went ot my garage. 

I pulled it up to see my Ford Mustang. It Had been 5 years since I drove it.

I stopped drivng it after Aeri went abroad. She was my beloved female freind. I took the keys and started the engine. Everything was as I left it..

>>>>>><<<<<

Author: Next chapter here I come...<3