Chapter 20: Damn!

Gemini

.

As soon as Bium and Pern exited, Perth walked up to the club counter and pulled out the strongest wine. He brought out 3 glasses and placed them on the table.

"What are you doing?" Ohm asks. It made my anger grow.

"What am I doing?" Perth scoffs.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TODAY? THERE WAS EVEN AN OPTION TO NOT GET INVOLVED BUT YOU, AND YOUR BLOODY GREED." Perth says as he shouted back.

"YA. AND me and fourth just broke up today. HOW ON EARTH do you expect me to patch the fuck up in 4 months?" I say as I grab my glass motioning for Perth to pour the wine in it.

Perth had already gulped downed 3 glasses. I and Ohm finished our glasses.

"I did not want to-" Ohm says as he breaks down.

Me and Perth widened our eyes. It was the first time in years, we had seen him cry.

"Hey, Hey. It's ok

"I did not want to. I just-" Ohm is completed by Perth as he says, " to make his father proud. And get the money to fix your bike." 

Perth goes and hugs Ohm as he cries. I go after Perth and  hug Ohm from the right side.

"Let's go. We have gone through things like bets and dares before." Perth says .

 Ohm replies sniffing, " No Perth. This one is far too different. I just couldn't utter the word 'no'." Perth hugs Ohm as I pat his head sitting on the seat beside him.

"It's okay. Because in end, all of us are going to suffer together.." I say.

" I guess God is making this happen due to our wrong doings.." Ohm says. We listen to him as he mourns and mumbles about all of the god knows what things then he freshens up. 

"We got a party to finish today. Let's seriously talk about the bet tomorrow okay?" Ohm announces as we clap at his mental comback.

"Our lives are going to change but WE ARE GONNA GO THROUGH IT TOGETHER!!" We cheer.

Chimon

.

I hear the sounds of clapping as Ohm calls all of us from the small room we were sitting in. Nanon goes straight to Ohm. 

"What is the  secret bet?"  He asked Ohm who was unexpectedly extremely quiet from his usual funky self. He seemed to not be able to get into the vibe. He sat alone on the sofa.

And I knew that curiosity had killed the cat or may I say Nanon sitting in the small room, unable to hear a word from the room. He had kept asking Aeri what it was but she herself did not know about it.

"The  secret bet is.."Ohm replies and asks him to come up close.

Then he whispers with a smirk, " a secret, topper sir.." 

Nanon scoffs in disbelief as he rolls his eyes as he returns back to Aeri to ask about her job as a manager. He really thought Ohm would tell him.