Preface/ Character Sketch

Met under strange circumstances, The flower of love wasn't going to blossom in the mud of fear and hatred.

However, He was truly, deeply, insanely, Irrevocably in love with Her.

He was willing to do anything to get her, but the biggest obstacle he had to face wasn't his Family, or their background or interest difference.

The biggest obstacle was the one he fell in love with. Yes, The Girl he loved rejected him, Wanted nothing to do with him, She hated and feared him.

So the question arises - what did he do to scare her?"

What makes the Girl he loves hates him?"

And Can the feeling of love evoke, in heart, where fear and Hate resides?"

Can they really overcome their differences?"

What'll be the result of Love at first sight? It'll become unrequited one sided love? Or Obsession?"

****************

"Have you ever been in love? If No, How do you define mine as Love or Obsession?"

He was again, standing before her, blocking her path. But unlike his usual arrogant aggressive self, he was a replica of an anguish filled helpless Guy. 

"Other's call me heartless, but look at me fallen for you who has a heart of stone."

She frowns as she hears his accusation, the fact that regardless of the situation he'll find a way to accuse her of something he's the one at fault for. Always annoyed her, but he doesn't care. Hence she turned around to leave only to hear him speak from behind. 

"Tell me, will I ever get the Privilege to get loved by you?" 

***********

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Female Protagonist – Sneha Singh, a 19 year introvert Girl. Lord Krishna’s ardent Devotee. Quite stubborn minded yet, timidly naive by heart. With an ordinary, background average look. Hold appreciative academic scores. Lost her Parents, due to a road accident. Live with her Only Elder Brother Sidhart Singh and her Sister In Law Ankita Singh. Have very few, Friends to enjoy with.

Male Protagonist – Abhiraj Solanki, 23 year Old extrovert Guy. An Atheist but respects others beliefs. Extremely Self- centred, Short temper, aggressively, impatient and impulsive stubborn Person. With Influential, rich background, devilishly charming looks. Live with His Parents Sanchi Raj Solanki and Digvijay Raj Solanki. Sometimes assist them in family business. Or else in the final year of UNI, enjoy his time with his Friends.

Sub male Protagonist – Ashish Scindia 20, year old introvert Guy. An Ardent devotee of Lord Mahadev. Intelligent, good looking, calm and generous by nature. With a rich background, live with His Father Shashaank Scindia, and Grandmother Saraswati Scindia. Have very few Friends to trust and care about. He’s Student Union president of University.