Part 5 Heartless Vs Ruthless

"So how did it go?"

Kartik inquired upon sighting Abhiraj coming inside the class. Else he was engrossed in showing off his watch to Sharan which was gifted to him by his Girlfriend.

"I don't know."

Replied Abhiraj Honestly, by no chance he could say that the meeting was pleasant for her and them. As not only she grew more scared of him she wept again because of him. Worse not only he forced her but almost blackmailed her too. However for him it was different. He felt good for getting the chance to talk to her, best even get to hold her in his arms. For him, a few minutes walking on the road with her In his arms was the best and unforgettable moment of his life. If only she wasn't reluctant and afraid of him, then he would've been more pleased.

"What's going on?"

Confused by their conversation and feeling curious Ansh inquired while gazing at Abhiraj patiently for an answer to his question.

"Well I've a confession to make. I think, "No, I believe I'm in Love."

He replied calmly with a wide smile on his face. He never hides things from them so keeping them in the dark by concealing his feelings from them wasn't acceptable. feelings. However, listening to this, Sharan and Ansh looked at him in a surprise which was expected from them after all he wasn't one to believe in love.

"Good try, but today isn't April fool's day."

"I'm not joking, I'm really in Love."

"But we're already committed and have Girlfriend."

Ansh jokes making Abhiraj frown at first on his statement. But once he understood the meaning behind his words. He glared at him while looking at the seriousness on his face. Sharan and Ansh exchanged glances with each other. As if asking we should believe it? Then glanced at Kartik, who was grinning and nodded at them.

"Ok so since when? Or Who's she?"

"Sneha Singh, her name and I met her a few weeks ago."

Saying this he showed them a photo of her. To which at first none of them believe his statement. But watching her pic they grew stunned Kartik already knew, but Ansh got confused where Sharan got shocked by looking at her pic.

"Seriously, you beat her friend and lost your heart to her?"

"Beautiful, but isn't she looking way too innocent for you?"

"The pic seems to be taken, without her knowledge. Wait, don't tell me, you've been busy stalking her?"

The smile disappeared from his face, listening to their statements. Each word spoken by them was absolutely true.

"And you went to meet her? Not good then what bad happened?"

Sighing inwardly he then honestly narrated everything about his meeting with her today. Which shocked them more than his confession of being in love.

"Unbelievable, you've crossed the line, Men. You've been with many, but learned nothing. On how to rightly treat girls?"

"You're missing crucial points Sharan, Consent and desire. They'll remain by his side regardless of his behaviour because they've given consent and desired him."

"Yes that's right and she seems to be different. She won't give consent to be with you or desire you either. In fact you don't deserve her."

Listening to Ansh he frowned in disbelief. It was ok if they thought she didn't deserve him. But he doesn't deserve her? Why not, he can offer her everything. She can even think of why he is unworthy of her. That to In his own friend's opinion. Curious, he didn't wait and immediately inquired.