Part 15 - Action

“Sneha listen.”

“Hm.”

“(Kuch nahi, bas dhyan rakhna.) Nothing, just take care.”

He spoke with a faint smile on his face because looking at her pale he wasn't as confident as before. The girl he saw praying before the idol of Goddess Saraswati and the girl he's looking at right now was the same but so different. And the realisation that he's the reason behind the change was painful. But more painful was his life without her therefore he couldn't fulfil her wish to leave her.

“Will meet tomorrow.”

(Barbad kar bolte, abaad raho.) After ruining, say stay blessed. She sarcastically thought while watching him drive away. Then turn around to walk inside her house. More than scaring her to submit, he broke the limit of her tolerance today. Using the spare sim-card of her brother, she texted Nisha and Ankit while walking towards her room in order to execute her plan to escape him. Two hours later, she headed out of her home clad in a pale yellow colour salwar-suit.

“Is that all Mam?”

Loading her one suitcase, backpack and handbag inside the cab. The driver inquired once to which she nodded in acceptance and sat inside the vehicle.

“We've reached.”

“Thank you, Wait for me.”

Taking her handbag she stepped out while gazing around cautiously. She had thought a lot before coming to the conclusion, she's not capable of dealing with him anymore. Hence it's necessary to take precaution, before it's too late. The thrashing of her friend, threat and blackmail, was still tolerable to some extent, But the abduction was like the final nail in the coffin for her. And she'll be inviting her doom, if she doesn't do anything now.

“You can go in.”

Clutching her bag, she nodded then walked towards the cabin. She knows what she's going to do may not be impactful enough to stop him. But this is the least she can do in her capability now.

"Sneha Singh? Please be seated, Ajay told me, but you tell me now, are you certain about your decision?”

“Would I come here? if I wasn't certain Sir.”

“Well many have come before. Either with false allegations or zero confidence about their decision to have our assistance.”

"Sir, I'm here to get help, because I really can't deal with him on my own.”

As she elaborated everything Abhiraj Solanki did, she even gave them text chat conversations and called records and the copy of video she got from his phone and deleted. The frown deepened on his forehead, as he listened and watched everything, then a grim smile appeared on his face. Though she wasn't able to trust him, to believe and take action. But she had no choice, either, believing him. Besides, he didn't react much, even hearing the name of Abhiraj Solanki, so she hoped the stars would favour her enough to help.

"Alright, we'll investigate first then do what's needed you may leave.”

Assured by them, she nodded then stepped out, after doing necessary paperwork she stepped out. Only to watch the driver smoking as soon as he saw her, he threw the cigarette in the trash can and opened the door for her and very soon he dropped her to the tea vendor stall near the railway station with her luggage. Ankit and Nisha were waiting for her there.

“Help me guys.”

“(Karenge par bata to pehle hua kya? Aur yaha kyu bulaya?) We'll, but first tell, what happened? Why call here?”

As they help her take the luggage to the bench. They were truly startled by a text from an unknown number to come to the railway station. At first they assumed it's some prank by her, but then they decided to come in case it's a serious matter. But watching Sneha with her luggage looking ready to leave astonished them.