Part 14 Taken

"I know Ankita and I'm trying to come but my boss wouldn't approve my leave before the deal is fixed. And I told you how Sneha is."

Inhaling sharply Siddharth stops speaking due to Ankita interrupting him in annoyance. For him not being there for her when she needs him the most for her mother. But knowing about Sneha she felt Worried too.

"I've tried asking her, but she doesn't tell me I wish you were here so you could've known what to."

The phone slipped from his hand as he looked up from his laptop screen listening to Sneha's cry. He ran in her direction, drenched in rain-water and she was weeping profusely.

"Bhai."

"Sneha? Wh.. What happened to you?"

"I saw a fight."

Embracing him tightly as soon he approached her she answered concealing the full truth from him once again. She didn't know how to lie but she knew how to tell convenient half truths.

"It's ok, Relax I'm here hm."

Relieved that she's not hurt, just scared by the fight she witnesses, he tries to calm her. Knowing well how much she's sensitive towards fights or abuse. But seeing her cries did not stop.

"(Tumne to ro kar wazan ghatana shuru kar diya.) You started losing weight by crying."

"Bhai, it was scary."

"(Bas ladai hi thi katl nahi. ) It was only a fight, not a murder."

She nodded in his arms, but didn't reply. On her way home, her anger got replaced by immense regret over her action. That she couldn't help but cry in despair, feeling threatened by the consequences of Slapping and rebuking him. The mere thought of what he'll do next terrified her immensely.

"Sneha?"

"Bhai, I'm tired."

"Okay, go freshen up and have a rest, I'll make dinner for us."

Listening to this she parted from him, then walked upstairs to her room. Siddhart watched her leaving then picked his fallen phone from the ground and went to make dinner.

"Bhai my phone isn't working, can you hand me yours?"

"Alright, just keep it charged."

Siddhart agreed to lend his phone to her. While they had their dinner, he observed every time his phone would vibrate with notifications or calls she'd stop eating.

"Are you waiting for something?"

She shook her head in denial and continued to eat the dinner reluctantly. She was afraid Abhiraj would send the video to her brother or upload it on social platforms.

"(Mujhe nahi pata kya pareshan kar raha, bas itna kahunga chupana ya darna koi hal nahi mushkil ka.) I don't know what's bothering. But I'll say just one thing: hiding Or fearing isn't the solution to troubles."

"I know Bhai."

"(Jaante to sab hai maanta koi nahi.) Everyone's aware, but no one believes it."

After dinner she went to her room, instead of trying to prepare for her exams which she had the next day, she surfed about hacking and law against blackmailing. She even wondered about the evidence she could probably use against him. But realise there's hardly any evidence except their chat conversation or call records. But even that wasn't enough to get him punished. She couldn't even sleep the entire night due to the terror of Abhiraj and her anxiety. Every time her or her brother's phone vibrates she'll feel her life leaving her body. Dread to see the phone, but check notifications desperately in fear it's from him. She had her exam the next day but she couldn't gather strength to do revision. She was certain she'll fail and she can blame no one but herself for her vulnerability.

His Obsessed loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara