Part 34

Dear readers 😀

You can follow me on my Instagram profile Author_Fiction99 🙏

I've noticed, many of new readers has added this book in their library some voted and sent message to me about completing it. 😌

"I can't promise of doing that because I've made the public commitment of taking it down. But I'll give you all time to finish reading it before 31 march so you all can enjoy Holi as well 😂

"And as gratitude for your encouragement and support here's one last update for all your patience and understanding thank you ❤

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

"Did he threaten you? That made you concerned about my wellbeing before?"

Closing the door of the car, Aashish asked Sneha out of curiosity caused by her numerous texts and calls. While starting the vehicle to leave, but listening to his question she felt confused at first later understanding she answered calmly. 

“No he didn't but with how violent he's, looking at his bandaged hands today. I thought he fought with you last evening.”

“You feared I'm thrashed by him? What if the truth is reversed?”

“Then he deserves it.”

“You'll be happy to see him beaten?”

“I don't know. But I'm certain I won't care if he's beaten up by you."

Listening to this, Ashish looked in her direction only to see her looking down at her lap. He looked away to concentrate on driving and spoke calmly.

"I was the one who punched him first out of impulse. And he couldn't Retaliate, due to you."

"And your point?"

“He hasn't given up on you."

"I don't care."

"Either out of fear, or hate, unfortunately and helplessly you do. Else you won't be worried for me at the sight of him."

Speechless at his statement, she looked in his direction. Is he regretting being with her? Does it bother him that she's vulnerable against her past? Does he blame her for not being strong enough? Or thinks she's not committed to their relationship? She thought inwardly. But couldn't gather courage to question him. 

“I don't want to but.”

“I know.”

"Then what do you suggest I should do?"

Asking this she looked at him, who was busy looking ahead to drive. She had taken counselling, she had done everything to refrain from thinking about him. Took her years to overcome the trauma but he by his action took her back to the past by abducting her. And it makes the situation worse when she has to face him often now.

"You've avoided him and escaped. Even now you're doing the same. That's why it's getting harder for you to move on."

"Facing him isn't easy. You don't know how he is."

"Running or avoiding wasn't easy either Sneha, yet you did." 

"But."

"Suppose, you didn't have prejudice against him on the basis of rumours and met him like we did."

"You mean if I would've fallen for him?"

"Uh yeah."

Hearing this sighing inwardly, she looked at his hand tightening on the steering wheel, which made a faint smile appear on her face.