Part 1 First Sight

"It's been 6 Months since he's been making. Inappropriate comments, on her now, tried to touch her."

Standing with an anguish filled, enraged face, while telling a Guy. Who was smoking, while standing with one foot, over a wooden chair. With one hand over, his thigh and another foot on the ground. Gazing at the Girl, weeping silently. On her friend's shoulder, not even daring to look at him.

"We've warned him, but he took it as an empty threat."

"First year, Ordinary students won't get courage. Who's backing him?"

Another guy asked, in a playful tone, sitting on Bench. Behind the one standing with, gaze fixed on his Phone. But in reply the Guy complained to them. Shrugged his shoulder, revealing he doesn't know. So he looked back at Guys sitting behind.

"Must've those Nerdy Brats, of Medical Faculty Sharan. Might be Gotten over with trauma, of getting thrashed by you Abhiraj."

Replying to Sharan's question, he turned towards Abhiraj, who was Standing. Where's Listening to this, Throwing the Cigarette off on ground, pushing the chair away and crushing the cigarette with his Shoe. Abhiraj looked back at the one who replied, then started walking away.

"Don't use Violence, it's not Good. It'll harm the, Girl's reputation too."

"You can't use Words, with those who desire beating Ansh."

"Well said, Abhiraj. (Laato ke bhoot, Baato se nahi maante) Rude people don’t understand soft language."

He didn't stop and either answered, just walked away. But the other guy retorted on behalf of him, totally supporting him. Ansh shook his head and got up to participate in the fight. Meanwhile, walking towards the Medical faculty, Abhiraj spotted a student. In front of Goddess Saraswati's Idol. It's not like a student, Or no one prays there. But unlike School, where students assemble daily for prayer. It's always on, Special day and exam time in UNI. When anyone comes, to pray there. So Surprised, he turned to look at the Student. Only to find It's a Girl, with a petite frame, clad in a plain white sleeveless top. Brown Jeans and barefooted, She looked simply and modestly Gorgeous. Her raven straight hair was wrapped in a clutch. He couldn't see her Face. So he turned to approach her, out of curiosity. But before he could, she turned around and he saw her Face. As if a spell casted on him. He stood frozen, with one foot still in mid air, above ground. Ready to step forward, As he gazed at her in daze. The surroundings blurred, as he only found himself. Lost in looking at her.

"You're still here? What's with you standing on one foot?"

Startled by the voice, He look back only to find his Friend. With others. That's when he recalled what he was here for and going to do. Embarrassed, he shook his head, put his foot down, then turned to leave. But before leaving, he snuck a glance at the Girl. Who was praying with folded hands. But saw her, leaving with a Guy. With their back facing him, Sighing he walked away. With his Friends, ready to teach the brats. A harsh lesson for their committed offence. And if they're fated, he might meet the Girl. He saw them again, as they're in Same College. If he's interested, he'll effortlessly find her too.

*************

"Nervous?"

Shaking her head, in denial. She held her bag protectively, which contained her documents and filled forms, and a little cash. Then fixed her Raven straight hair, which got a little messy due to travelling in Bus.

"You go, I'll be back soon."

Saying this, the Guy with her, hurried off in the opposite direction. Sighing, she walked inside the University, where she was supposed to study for the next few years to develop skills for a professional career. It was crowded today, many students were hurrying. Here and there, some with documents. Some with other chattering or studying.