Part 4 Car Ride

Sneha was walking on the road while listening to songs from her cell with earphones plugged in her ear. She was alone on her way to the bus stop when sighting Sneha on her way to the bus stop. Abhiraj stopped his car at the side of the road then inspected his reflection in the mirror. He had taken extra effort to dress up today and hope it'll work a little to impress her if not then help in burying the bad past impression in her heart of him. His first meeting with her was the reason why he chose his car to drive today instead of his favourite Bike.

"Sneha."

Stepping out of the vehicle walking towards her. He almost raised hand to hold her wrist but then called her name to gain her attention. Before approaching her today, he had considered meeting her in a University, where she'll feel safe instead of out on the road like this. But this served him a good excuse to approach her hence he didn't mind approaching her now.

"Sneha."

Realising she didn't hear him he walked towards her with past pace and stepped in front of her. Which startled her a little as she retreated a step and took off her earphone. Then looked up at him only to gasp at the sight of him. If it would've been anyone else she would've scolded by saying what chichora-pan is this? To block the path of a lonely girl on the street? But keeping in mind what he did before, knowing who he's and capable of doing, she controlled her temper out of fear.

"Relax, I um, Remember me? I'm Abhiraj Solanki."

His mind chided him over his choice of word to initiate the conversation with her. Does he really want her to remember him On How they met before? Of course not. But all the enthusiasm he had in heart dispelled at the sight of her fear filled face looking at him. He felt deeply remorseful but knowing it's (Bhavano mein behne ka samay nahin) no time to get emotional He composed himself, gathering courage and taking steps towards her. He raised his hand towards her to shake but a lump formed in his throat on seeing her flinch as if he's going to hit her.

"I do."

Listening to this he gestured by raising his brows to shake his outstretched hand. But saw her acknowledging it with a slight nod and small reply only, feeling dejected he awkwardly pulled it back.

"Calm down, I mean no harm, I actually saw you in our University."

Listening to this she looked at him this time with a bored ,confused look. What does seeing her in a University do with him approaching her? She thought but couldn't ask. To which he smiled awkwardly then shook his head to calm himself. Despite being aware of her anxiousness to be with him he couldn't suppress his own excitement to talk to her. Specifically after seeing her in his favourite light green colour salwar suit. He could feel his rationality, his self restraint abandoning him.

"We study in the same college. Um, so Can I drop you there then?"

As expected she wasn't pleased to hear him as he observed her brows furrowed in confusion. Then with nervousness and fear her eyes widened out of fear at the realisation. That the guy who beat her friend mercilessly a few weeks back, offering her a lift to college.

"I can safely drop you to college in my car because we've same destination so we can go together."

Safely? Doesn't his conscience hurt by uttering SAFELY? She thought while gulping out of fear. As He trailed off while gesturing, towards his black-coloured Car parked at the side. Delivering his words calmly in a tender voice he observed her reaction as she quietly shook her head in denial and meekly refused him verbally.

"Thank you, but I'm fine."

Saying this she started walking past him, but Abhiraj wasn't ready to let her go. As he wasn't satisfied with the meeting with her yet. So he spoke again in a calm voice hoping to have more time with her.