• 01 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 •

The maid came running towards the headquarters. It looked like it was some kind of good news. She knocked on the door of the head quarters and was answered by him. He was eagerly waiting for the news.

"Master ! Your child is finally born but ... it's a girl." She panted hard for running through the wide hallways from the labour room to the head quarters nearly half a kilometre away from each other.

His face lit down but then he forced a smile, "well..if that's it then okay I guess. I already have four boys but all of them are trash! I was just hoping for a strong one but since it's a girl i think I should drop my expectations."

The maid gulped before speaking "But master ... she's born with that white hair and blue eyes."

He was scoffing and laughing a while ago but now he was dead serious and his eyes widened when he heard that. A girl with Gojo clan's descent genes? That's not possible! That never happened in the history of Gojo clan!
"WHAT??! But ... that's...." He held his head and then ran away towards the labour room. He needs to see by himself what was this thing leading to. He wanted a strong boy to raise to be the next descendent of Gojo clan's head because he was jealous of his younger brother being the head of the Gojo clan from such an young age for being the chosen one.

After running for like twenty minutes he finally reached there. He slided the door wide open in anger and curiosity. The maids and his wife were startled in his entry because it's first time that he has paid his wife a visit after their child's birth. His wife was exhausted but was holding the new born in her arms gently. He slowly walked towards them and grabbed the baby from her hands. She tried to but in a bit but knew she had no power against him. He held the newborn baby in his hands and looked at her snow white hair. When he was about to say something the baby slowly opened her eyes. He got to see her eyes . It's blue. After few secs he returned the baby to his wife and chuckled in a mocking tone
"Hah! Born with white hair and blue eyes...those eyes doesn't posses six eyes. And besides how dull and unalive they look i can totally tell she won't be that strong. Lol I was triggered for nothing!"

He stood up and streched his arm. His wife just looked at her baby in admiration and couldn't speak anything. She was beautiful inspite of everything but too bad looked like her father just declared that without thinking or knowing it nicely.
" what should we name her my lord?" His wife spoke with a weak voice.
He shrugged his shoulders and scoffed "whatever you want .. i ain't interested in a girl child knowing how weak they are. I've a lot of work to do I just came here for nothing!"
She felt hurt. She knew he was like this but he could've been soft after all she was his daughter. She gently hugged her daughter and kissed her forehead,

"Satomi. Gojo Satomi"

She turned her head towards him, "Can we call the fortune teller for her my lord?"
He was about to leave the room but stopped on the doorway. He didn't turn around, he just spoke in a low neutral voice, "I guess I can. My all four boys are already trash and the fortune teller was right . I don't mind him calling again and declare how useless this girl will be. Women are useless just like you ...who couldn't give me a strong boy child!"

She flinched at the last part. When he left the room , she started crying. Her teardrops were falling on newborn Satomi's face and she slowly opened her eyes. Yes, they were dull and unalive but they were big and beautiful. It was like a deep deadly ocean where you don't know what's waiting in the depth of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the big fortune

"HOW THE HECK !!! JUST HOW THE HECK!!!" He sat on the floor after hearing what the fortune teller just told him. He was sweating and his brain was freezing to think even further. Satomi who was just few weeks old was sleeping peacefully in her baby bed across the room. The fortune teller was still saying his rituals and was maybe seeing her future again. Few minutes ago he was told that the girl who was born on 1st January at 3 am wasn't just some normal girl child. As a human born into Gojo family she possess those descent genes of Gojo clan and clans family techniques too. She doesn't posses the great six eyes but she's an exception of what Gojo clan has seen for females and to be more clear ....she is closer to someone and that someone is no other but Gojo Satoru himself. Well it looks like she might not be as strong as him but she'll definitely will be a strong one and he couldn't believe that after praying to the god for thousand times in a day ....he got a girl child who was supposed to dominate the future jujutsu world but again as a female....she won't be able to be the next descendent of Gojo clan's head because only men is allowed for that position and he knew ...his plan was failed....his strongest younger brother will get married in the future eventually and his family will be the top in Gojo clan....

He was taken back to reality when he heard the fortune teller calling his name. The fortune teller was grinning mischievously,
"I can sense immense cursed energy from her. I can also sense something unusual within her. It's not common in your clan so I can't tell but I can assure you that she has something Gojo clan has never seen"

He was in disbelief. His plan was failed. His little younger brother will keep enjoying his glory for the rest of his life and his descendents too. He wanted to curse , scream and punch at that time. He made up his mind. The life of females in Gojo clan was already strict and he'll be more strict so his daughter never rises up to the next level. Because if she's does there will be no exception . He wanted to kill his wife and his daughter.

The fortune teller left after his payment. He called an elderly maid and handed Satomi to her. Satomi didn't know what was happening, she was just smiling and giggling in their arms. He looked at Satomi with a cold expression and spoke to the maid,
"I want you to be Satomi's nanny. Don't let her get close to her mother and remember to raise her up as a normal female in Gojo clan. She's no exception. She'll grew up in this strict rules for her and she'll just be like other Gojo clan's females. And she's also not allowed to the main area of the clan as we train our boys there to be a strong jujutsu sorcerer. Now leave"

The maid bowed and took Satomi with her. This life wasn't something like it was supposed to turn out. If only newborn Satomi was in good hands....