• 09 - 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 •

A dream

A dream.

Satomi was being dragged in a dark room then she was thrown into some deeper depth of the room. In the dark few eyes glew and stared at her. Satomi sat up on the cold floor and tried to look at her small hands in the dark. She couldn't see them. Her legs were in pain. Those ankles were tied up with those heavy metal chains before and now they're swollen.

"She's a monster."

- Satomi remembered the male voice. Moreover she clearly remembered his face and his actions throughout her life. Satomi tried to find the light in the room just to stumble few more times and bleeding her knees. No one was there to lift her up, no one was there to let her cry on their shoulder, no one told her that she's just a human being with some will to live.

If only she didn't have those powers, if only she wasn't the choosen one , if only she wasn't born here. Would the world be a better place if she got out of here? Or....it would be better if she didn't exist in the first place? Would he be happy?

"Satomi, my girl~"

Satomi tried to sit up again, this time a female voice. She lifted up her head and saw light coming from a thin hole in the wall. She ran. She ran towards it. She heard that female voice laughing. Is she laughing at her for being like this or she's encouraging her? What was the point of having all these powers if she'll end up being a bottom feeder? What was the use of these powers if she'll end up being a weak freak?

She reached and tried to touch the light and suddenly the dark room disappeared. It was bright everywhere. She turned her head around and saw a woman standing behind her in a distance. She can't see her face clearly but that small gentle smile is so prominent on her pretty face. She's wearing a simple white kimono with pink border, her hair is light blonde and the way she stands is so polite. She looks similar....

"Satomi, you're my strong girl. Save people you love"

That woman slowly started to fade away and became those pink cherry blossoms around her. They were flying in the air and some were falling on her. It was beautiful scenery around her. Gentle wind hitting her face, those flowers flying in the air and that bright sunlight... it's been ages since Satomi saw the sunlight. She's always in that dark room. A petal fell on her small hands, Satomi held it close to her heart and mumbled something. Then tears started to fall from her eyes.....she didn't bother to wipe them off .....she felt so warm .....she felt she was supposed to be free and she belongs here....

".......??" Satomi was wide awake on her bed. She has tears all over her face and she's also sweating like crazy.... "A dream....I guess" ...Satomi thought and grabbed her phone from the bed stand. She looked at the time and saw that it's already near the noon. She wiped off her face and went to bathroom to fresh up. She's been feeling extremely low after Yuji died last night. As much as she wanted to tell herself that it wasn't her fault the more she thought if there was anything she could've done to save him but it was too late...