• 02 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 •

??? 's pov :

"So, you've become the strongest huh?" The old man in front of me spoke with a smirk. Yeah I've become the strongest but for what?
He is babbling about how this is a honour of Gojo clan that I'm the strongest jujutsu sorcerer alive. Oh here he goes again.... talking like Gojo clan only made me strong and reliable. I'm not reliable at all lol.... I'm doing what I want to . Father....you sound like those higher ups who always try to control me and put me in tests. I'm your son father , you're supposed to appreciate me , you're supposed to pat my back and say that I did well .... you're supposed to ..

"Satoru..."

I lift up my face from my lap. Was i being hopeless again? Shit .. I've been like this since last month after Suguru left....
No Satoru...get a grip of yourself, you can't be like this ...after all you're the strongest.

"We should call a party to celebrate this! Gojo clan is finally shining after decades! We'll put you on display! Everyone needs to see that we, the Gojo clan have the person with the tittle of the strongest sorcerer alive !"

I clenched my fist at his words. Here we go again.....again and again. Why I came here again? Why ? To be objectified? Yes , putting me on display to brag to other clans. A moment of joy , a moment of pride , a moment of making other's jealous, a moment of praise ......I hate those.

What else I expected lol...I was always treated like this wasn't I? I was their Jem and they liked to show me off since I was just a kid. I had to be strong, I had to be a successful jujutsu sorcerer, I had to be the strongest....in return for what?? Now you all will celebrate the glory ....and I'll.... I'll just keep counting my loss. I gave up on my youth to protect people...what about me?

"I'll not come to that-" I was about to give him the answer he never wanted to hear in my sixteen years of life but suddenly a maid barge in . If was an early morning to be honest and I didn't know what can possibly happen in the clan to...

"Master!!! Your elder son is beating his daughter!"
The maid was panting, looked like she came here all the way running. Wait what-.... he's beating his daughter? Oh God what on earth! I was about to stand up but I saw my father being so calm about it like it happens frequently... I looked at him in disbelief...I knew my elder brother had a daughter six years ago and I never saw her. Few times when I came here I only saw his sons....I guess she has always been locked up inside.

"What she did this time?" He asked the maid with a calm voice. I was in denial. I just wanted to go to that place and kick his ass for hiting a child.....a child huh...it reminds me of ....

"She destroyed the family garden master....last night. Your son found out this morning and ...."

He stood up finally. Looks like the garden being destroyed matters to him more than a child being abused. I also walked after him since I don't know most of the places still. I hate this place to be honest...this is the shittiest shit I've even been .... I stook out my tongue at his back making sure that he's not watching. We walked through the open field to the closed meditation hallway to our clan practice ground then to the main clan area. The front part of our clan and also the opening of the giant clan gate...there is a beautiful garden with fountain which has our clan's name on it. Well more like ....it was.

I looked at my elder brother, he was holding that girl's hair harshly and beating her with a whip ...which is used to hit when someone makes a mistake in practicing jujutsu technique. He's hitting it with his all force. The girl is begging for to let go ....but the more she beg ....the more she get hit. Everyone is pissed off at her because she destroyed the clan's garden which was a very fond ful thing of my father . My brother is calling her names and hitting her like a sandbag and no one's protesting?? I heard someone saying "this happens when you try to prove your powers ...she really thought that she'll get excused just because she has those powers!"