• 10 - 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 •

A sunny morning it was. Megumi and Nobara , two first years of Tokyo jujutsu high were in front of a vending machine. Nobara was complaining that they should have more vending machines but Megumi just said that that won't happen and they're strict with who they do business with.

After Yuji's death both of them was seen extremely determined. Determined to become stronger. Stronger for their fallen friend or else people like them won't even be bothered to join this exchange event in the first place. Well there they were now, running errands after being beaten up by their seniors (second years) in training.

They both saw two Kyoto students in front of them standing in a distance.

_____________

Panda was a little worried, "where are the first years? I'm kinda worried about them"

Maki scoffed, still walking alongside with Panda and Toge, "Running errands. They're not kids! Come on"

"That's not what I meant. You know , the Kyoto principal is supposed to be here for the exchange event and ..." Panda was about to say something but was cut off by the third year girl who appeared out of nowhere in front of them,

"Kyoto students are here" It was Satomi, with her blank face looking at second years.

Maki , Panda and Toge both were shocked and off guard by Satomi, "...?"

Satomi shrugged her shoulders and put her arms in her pocket, "I don't know if you know it but .... Kyoto's principal is one of those higher ups who're currently in breef with Satoru uncle and the plan of sending first years to that special grade was their descision. Even though Itadori, their target is dead but I highly doubt that they'll spare Megumi and Kugisaki."

Panda put it's arm under it's chin, "But the authority doesn't cause scene in broad daylight "

"But the students do" Satomi wiped of a strand of hair which was sticking on her face.

"Is Mai coming?" Maki spoke with a dead face and looked away.
"Oh yeah. Both Todo and Mai. I saw them earlier, ....they love to talk trash "

Satomi pulled her hair up, "Be prepared. We'll cover up if they try to do something funny here"

"Roger senpai!" Maki and Panda clenched their fist.
"Tuna tuna!" Toge gave a small ran behind Satomi.

___________________

Megumi : Zenin senpai, why you're here?

Nobara : I knew it , they've similar vibe. Sisters?

Zenin Mai ( Kyoto second year student) scoffed and winked, "Ah, Fushiguro isn't that what you call Maki? Call me Mai~"

Todo Aoi ( Kyoto third year student ) looked at both Megumi and Nobara with a stiff face, examining them up and down, "So these are the replacement for Okkutsu and that third year."

Mai spoke in a sarcastic tone, "We were worried so we got tagged along. I heard you're classmate died, must've been tough" Mai giggled and looked at Megumi and Nobara, "Or it wasn't?"

Megumi slightly clenched his eyebrow, " where you're getting at?"

Mai chuckled and put one hand under her chin, "Oh it's fine.. somethings are just hard to put in words but I'll do it for you~"

A devilish grin appeared on her face, "Vessel sounds harmless but he was nothing but just a half curse monster. And such a fadace of human was calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer alongside with you. You must be relieved that he's finally gone now~ "