• 05-𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 •

"uncle..." Satoru slowly opened his bandage bounded eyes. He sat up on his on armchair in his office. The blue spring left....many years ago. Satoru turned his face towards Satomi who happened to call him during his sleep.

"oh... is it the time already?"

"No...it's five mins earlier than the time you told me to wake you up." Satomi stood near a corner observing those those blue flowers kept in the of vase Satoru's office table.

"oh..." Satoru spoke, with his most nonchalant voice. He knew that today everything will come to an end and there will always be a regret left in his heart. It's 24 th december...

They have have to kill Suguru, it's nearly the time. This time he won't make the same mistake he made nearly 12 years ago.

Without saying anything Satoru stood up and put his hands in his both pockets of his uniform. He was looking serious and calm. No smile, no expression, a calm blank face , he's not confused , he's not tired, he's not sad. Or maybe he is .....

Satoru took few steps towards the exit of his office when Satomi's voice made him hault,

"Uncle, I've something to ask"
"Yes?"
"You know, and even he knows that he won't win against us right? I don't know about his plan but I can at least understand that to win this battle he has to kill you or you have to kill him. There's no way he would know that he won't stand a chance against you and would just waste hundreds of his curses like this! This will only cause deaths and nothing more ....no achievement... nothing!"

"...." Satoru shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the floor. Killing Suguru? Or Suguru killing him? Letting Geto Suguru killing Gojo Satoru is just so easy - Satoru would just let him do that but killing Suguru for Satoru.....hah !

Satoru looked back at Satomi and gave her a small smile. She was irritated, frustrated and annoyed by Geto Suguru and his evil crimes till now. She wanted to kill Geto Suguru with her own hands if was possible but .... she's not gotten at that level .... anyways ,

"If I had known his plans ....I would've been able to not him become like this years ago , ....." A sigh could have been heard from the strongest sorcerer as he left the room without making anymore conversation with his niece.

Satomi followed Satoru without any questions. They'll be at Shinjuku where they'll face Geto's night parade of curses. Satomi clenched her fists, she'll destroy everything that'll come in her way today..... She's pissed at Geto Suguru.

"That weird ass monk..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The night parade of hundreds of curses :

Satomi was standing with her fellow comrades. They're in Shinjuku where only special grade sorcerer Gojo Satoru and her, semi special grade sorcerer are allowed alongside with other grade 1 & grade 2 sorcerers. Every kind of curses were all around the city , all over....everywhere. She turned back to see Toge and panda too. Toge waved at her and spoke with a thumbs up,

"bornito flakes" ....Satomi returned the same gesture and spoke, "good luck" . Ofc Yuta and Maki aren't here. Maki is grade four sorcerer so she's not supposed to be here and talking about Yuta....Satoru told that he's too young to engage into a fierce fight out of nowhere. After all it's been only three months that he got into jujutsu high. As Ijichi spoke something to Satoru , he gasped and grabbed Toge and Panda. He spoke something to them and sent them somewhere? ....huh? What's happening?