• 07- 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 •

" Sendai city , Miyagi prefecture Sugisawa Town #3 High School? "

Satomi was on phone with Satoru who has happened to grow interest on the new boy Megumi found last night. Well but most of all , the most triggering thing is that - he is Sukuna's vessel.

"But keeping him alive for a long time would be a threat to the society won't it?"

"I told Gojo sensei to do it. I wanted him to live "

Satomi shifted her eyes on the corner of the room where on a nurse's bed, Megumi was sitting up with his head bandaged up. Satomi cut the call and crossed her legs and arms tilting her head on the right,

" I thought that only Satoru uncle was being crazy about it but you're also gonna but in this shit Megumi?"

Shoko left for principal's office after treating him. For some unknown reason Satomi is here now , looking at injured Megumi who was looking away and fidgeting his fingers.

" I thought you already heard it from Gojo sensei. They're keeping him alive until he consumes all 20 fingers of Sukuna. Then his execution will happen"

"No, the idea is kinda nice but it's also a deadly risky to keep the king of curses awake like this. Even in thousand years he was unbeaten until the jujutsu sorcerers of golden age managed to defeat him. But we can't destroy his fingers and it's even growing stronger day by day."

Megumi looked at Satomi then back to his lap. In his first mission he's heavily injured and he hates to lay down like this and everything just seems to go off.

"So you got beaten into pulp in your first mission?"
"....yeah...."
"No worries, I had a bad starting too"
"....."

Satomi's phone rang again making it clear that it's Satoru again and he needs someone to discuss his crazy plan with someone and ofc ...that person is Satomi. Satomi stood up and took a glance at Megumi ,

"Be prepared to face consequences Megumi."

She then picked up the phone and started talking. She then left the room while talking on the phone. She then came to a more opening space , levitating in the air and landing on a first floor terrace and speaking on her phone. She does this so no one else hears her. She's been keeping up with Satoru's crazy ideas for the longest.

"I want to see him. What's his name?"
"Itadori Yuji. But you're not supposed to visit him now~ I'll make it more interesting!"
"..." Satomi sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "the heck? What are you planning to do now?"

"I'm taking him in Tokyo jujutsu high school ~"

Satomi widened her eyes and then sighed. Yup he's crazy but Satomi couldn't help it. She just spoke with a low voice,

"Wow ....I honestly have nothing to say anymore. But if he becomes a threat to people then higher ups will go insane and everyone involved in this shit will be in trouble. So I just hope that you'll handle it well uncle!"

Satomi sighed. The calm air flowing and hitting her face. She trusts Satoru more than anyone. He has a very weird way of loving people but he does care for young sorcerers. Last time he dragged Yuta in jujutsu and now he's dragging another kid. Yuta turned great so will this new person too? Satomi believes that he has some speciality to be saved by Gojo Satoru himself.

Collecting Sukuna's finger as first mission seemed too easy for Megumi. Till now he was the only first year student and now he'll have another classmate. Last night in Sendai, Itadori Yuji devoured the cursed finger of Sukuna to save both Megumi and him from the curse that was about to kill them. But he didn't know that he was calling a big danger for the whole world by this mistake. "Well at least they are alive at this moment now" and human instinct is afraid of dying. Death. It hates death. People are afraid of dying.