• 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟐 •

"I'm honestly disappointed that you didn't even tell me that you kept that boy alive like this for month and a half" Satomi sighed and crossed her arms. Ofc she's gonna eat up Satoru's brain until he's done with everything.

Satoru nodded with a wide smile, "Well it was for his own good. You know that he's been targeted?"

"Yeah? Because he's Sukuna's vessel?" Satomi raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah by both sorcerers and curses!"

"Huh? How you can tell that? You're telling me that he's been targeted by those non-living creatures too?" Satomi clenched her eyebrows together and put her palm under her chin, in a thinking pose.

"Yeah. I met a curse [ Jogo incident] who could think and talk which is unusual for curses but you know we never know what's happening outside from our knowledge and our range of observations" Satoru pulled down his blindfold and his blue orbs shined in the sunlight coming from the window.

Satomi's eyes widened from the information of curses existing to think and talk like humans and that information was new for jujutsu sorcerers too. Satomi tried to go back to her calm face but in mind she was thinking about those possibilities.

"But is he prepared to face those right now? I mean you've brought him out in broad daylight after all. And now Kyoto principal and all the higher ups are mad at you." Satomi tilted her head and looked at her feet, these boots are new but who cares , she had to slay in front of Kyoto students.

"Nah the chances are high again. He'll be targeted again but this time - by humans. " Satoru looked at Satomi with a grin on his face, Satomi knew this look , "Protect him at all cost. You got that?"

Satomi knew it was coming. She nodded with narrow eyes and spoke, "Oh sure I'll."

_____________

The Tokyo team  meeting:

Every sorcerer student were discussing the strategy because they got new player with them - Yuji. Satomi was standing near the exit door while learning on the wall on her back and crossing her arms.

"Todo would definitely come right at us." She spoke.

"Yeah and Mai would find a way to jump on me" Maki sighed, "Todo's handful. Worst case scenario, he'll beat us down and we won't have enough players to finish the event. At first I was thinking that we should position him with Senpai or panda ...but you know I don't wanna loose players who can help locate the enemy and know ways to win the event"

"Itadori, we'll leave Todo to you." Maki tilted her head on her right arm and looked at Yuji with sharp eyes, "You don't have to win , just buy us some time."

"You're an extra player so it's fine" Panda gave a thumbs up to Yuji.

Yuji looked pissed off but accepted his fate anyway, "How rude!"

"Sorry Megumi, I know you wanted to fight Todo" Panda said again.

"It doesn't matter either way" again how this boy is so calm.

"Gosh you're so dry!" Panda made a scoff.

"Itadori " Yuji looked at his left and saw Satomi approaching him , she stepped closer and threw an earphone at him, "use this if you need help"

"Huh?" Yuji catched the device and put it in his left ear, "is this-"

"A earphone but a good one. You might need it later."