• 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟑 •

"So what's your type?"

"Huh? Where did it come from? " Satomi raised her eyebrows and frowned over the question of Todo. Seriously what's wrong with this guy? Why can't he just act like a normal sorcerer for once!

"Come on don't be shy just say it already" Todo smirked , his hands going to fighting position and his eyes had the seriousness on it.

"Are you trying to pick a fight? You go around and ask people what's their types just to beat them up if it doesn't match your's? Then you're a dumb person." Satomi also raised her fist and in position if Todo just lanch an attack to her. In a situation where fighting is the main focus Todo was asking Satomi about her type in men.

"I don't know what kind of comedy is this and I don't have any perticular type like you've but if you'll ask then...."

"Senpai, as a jujutsu sorcerer what kind of people you wanna save?"

At that time , a memory reappeared in Satomi's brain. Her, standing on the balcony of jujutsu high in front of Satoru's office. After few secs of thinking she answered,

"I don't care what path they follow but if our goals are same I'll call them my comrades. No one is either good or bad we all are here for our own needs. We all are selfish beings and the people we save, too. I'll keep saving people who have positive goals in their life and aren't threat to the society"

She smiled at him. It was the season - fall.

"I like people who're smart and reliable. Anyone with lack of self awareness and common sense won't work with me. And who isn't a jerk"

Satomi clenched her fist and eyebrows, clearly mad at the situation. Her intrusive thoughts were telling her to smack Todo on the face then and there but Todo's strength was something else...

What makes Satomi a semi special grade and Todo a grade one is the amount of cursed energy and techniques. Todo doesn't have that much of cursed energy compared to Satomi but after going through Yuki's tough training and becoming a gorilla in strength and phyquie he's tough to beat up. On the other hand Satomi can be a strong but not as him, the strength difference us crazy and that what makes them kinda equal I guess? Or not.

"Interesting..." Todo smirked and proceeded to think something in his mind.

Mechamaru - eliminated
Nobara - eliminated
Mai - eliminated
Miwa - eliminated

The event was still going.

Suddenly,

A veil was drawn over the place where the event was going on.

"What the-" Satomi snapped looking at the sky where the morning had turned into twilight because of the veil. Three of them looked at the sky confused not understanding the single of what's going on...

"TODO! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS-"

"WHY IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!"

Satomi levitated in the sky and looked around for few secs she didn't understand what was happening...if Kyoto students were here to kill Yuji why they would put a veil in the first place?? And ....

Huh? Something odd caught Satomi's eyes. Something like large roots of tree was hovering over the forest. It wasn't there when the event started and it's continuously growing. Her eyes widened when she saw that those roots stabbed on the ground meaning it's fixed it's target and trying to invade everything here...

A intruder....

"A veil! Why???" Yuji screamed.

"Guys.... something's wrong..... horribly wrong..." Satomi spoke as she was still in the high sky.