• 06 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 •

Few days before the new year.

Satomi was walking on the streets with a boutique of white roses in her hand. It's been few days after they killed Geto Suguru it's been normal again for them but she's still worried about Satoru. Even though he won't show it, Satomi knew that something has left him, he changed his smile into more gentle one...like him? Well who knows.

Satomi walked straight into a small house in an infamous alley of Tokyo and ringed the doorbell. Few mins later the door opened revealing dark blue spike haired boy with green eyes,

"...." He stared at Satomi for few secs then stepped side from the entrance so she can enter. It's Satomi's weekend routine.

The boy watched Satomi entering that perticular room where his sister was sitting on the bed and looking through the window.

"Tsumiki" The girl in the room turned her face towards Satomi who was holding those white roses in her hand with a small smile. Tsumiki smiled brightly and gestured Satomi to sit on her side. Satomi walked over the flower vase and replaced those dead flowers with her newly brought white roses. Those dead flowers were also her's, she bought them nearly a week ago. It's been a such a long time that she visits Fushiguro siblings on weekends, basically it's Tsumiki who's always happy and excited to see her but not Megumi. Tsumiki was always close with Satomi since they were kids. And even after she's been cursed , Satomi still visits her in weekends and prays that she'll get well soon . No one knows if that's possible because... Tsumiki's condition is getting worse day by day .

Satomi walked over Tsumiki's bed and Tsumiki embraced her into a hug. Satomi couldn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around Tsumiki's and closed her eyes. Tsumiki then broke the hug and held Satomi's hands in her hands , she looked sad , she looked defeated, she looked hopeless,

"Satomi-chan , .... Thank you so much for staying with us for this very long, everything you did for us...and and....." Tsumiki started crying and Satomi held her in her arms , rubbing her back and her head.

"If it's possible can you plz look out for Megumi? Plz Satomi-chan?"

Satomi broke the hug and looked at Tsumiki's face. She had those pleading eyes and she looked like she really wanted that .Satomi sighed and held Tsumiki's hand in her's,

"He doesn't seem to like me that much ...I guess but I'll do as you ask. So, don't worry....."

"Promise?"

"Promise Tsumiki. I'll." Tsumiki broke intro crying on Satomi's shoulders. Again Satomi patting her back and trying to calm her down,

"I'm sorry I couldn't visit you last weekend.... I was busy with my missions"
"It's fine Satomi-chan because even you had such tough jobs to do....you still remembered us. I'm glad for that. Thank you so much for being here. You are an amazing person Satomi-chan."

And with a smile Tsumiki looked at Satomi with her warm smile. She was getting tired so Satomi let her sleep. Tsumiki fell asleep quickly. Satomi looked at her from the balcony. Her eyes softening in the view. She watered those white roses,

"get well soon Tsumiki."

Satomi closed Tsumiki's bedroom door slowly and moved on the hallway. She was startled by a deep voice,

"Gojo senpai"

Satomi turned around to see Megumi standing right behind her. She gained her composure and replied,

"You're coming to Tokyo jujutsu high this next year right?"
"Maybe..."
"....." Satomi sighed and put her hand in her sidebag, "don't forget your reasons Megumi." She brought out a small packet and handed him to Megumi, "I'll be off"