• 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟏 •

"Why

"Why... everyone is empty handed?" Nobara who was walking with a suitcase and bag on her shoulder looked so confused in the situation.

Panda asked, "Why do you've luggage with you?"

"Why? We're going to Kyoto?" Nobara said still standing in that position like a statue from pure confusion. She was maybe too much happy to think about to wander around in Kyoto.
"A goodwill event in Kyoto..."

"A good will event with Kyoto...in Tokyo" panda spoke.

Maki and Megumi were standing in a distance, Maki rested one hand on her hip and sighed, "That's why our conversation about this seemed off"

"Yeah" Megumi slightly nodded.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" Nobara was in denial. She started screaming.

"The event is held at previous year's winner's school."

"WHY YOU WOULD WIN IDIOTS??" Nobara screamed again.

"Oh we didn't participate last year. But Yuta got the chance to compete since there weren't enough people. He was the only one from first years and Satomi senpai was there too" panda said.

"And Rika was still around" Maki spoke.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, OKKUTSU YUTA!!!" Nobara was now on the ground, screaming again.

"It was a easy win last year." Satomi walked into the scene, sighing as she saw Nobara on the ground, screaming in denial, "get up Kugisaki. They will be here at any minute."

"Oh looks like they're here.." Maki turned around and the other Tokyo students too. Satomi narrowed her eyes in sight of Kyoto students walking in front of them.

Those dry leaves made sounds when they were walked over. All of the sister school students walked through the campus to the staircase into a opening where Tokyo jujutsu students were already waiting for them.

Mai scoffed with a grin, "Is this is a welcome party? Gross"

Todo clenched his jaw, " I don't see Okkutsu-"

Satomi made a blank face and glared at them, "Get lost if you don't like it here."

Nobara walked beside Satomi and made a same kind of face, "just shut up and handover the souvenirs. Yatsuhashi sweets, kuzukiri noodles, buckwheat cookies!"

"Salmon" Toge gave a thumbs up and nodded.

"You hungry or what??" Todo raised a eyebrow.

"Scary..." Nishimiya Momo(third year student of Kyoto) seemed scared of Nobara and Satomi already.

"Forget about Okkutsu" Mechamaru (second year student of Kyoto) "aren't you taking too much of a handicap with first years??!"