• 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 - 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 •

Gojo Satomi. A first year student who was looking straight at Geto Suguru's cult from outside. It's been few weeks that she's been in jujutsu high and just decided to randomly show up in front of the worst curse user after hearing about 'blue spring' from Gojo Satoru himself.

If those higher ups got any news about this she'll surely get expelled but she knows her ways so lol. Satomi shrugged her shoulders and knocked on the front door of his cult. No answer so she knocked few more times again. Then an irritated voice answered that, it's still not the time for the morning prayer.

"Weird ass monk"

Satomi scoffed and decided to just teleport inside rather than going through the entrance. As soon as she teleported inside Suguru was startled and jumped slightly as she just appeared randomly out of nowhere. He was sitting on his usual spot where people worth ship him. He was having his morning tea.

"WHAT THE-"

Satomi just stared at and blinked few times with an unreadable face. Kinda like examining him all over.

Suguru chuckled in his own dramatic way and tilted his head on right, resting it on his right hand. He looked at Satomi and spoke,

"I'm Geto Suguru, come on bow to me and worthship me little girl"
"No"

Satomi spoke with her most blanked face and crossed her arms tapping her right foot on the wooden floor.

Suguru was taken aback by her answer and clenched his eyebrows and spoke,

"Oh you sure will. Now bow to me or else!"
"Or else?"

Satomi raised one of her eyebrow and teleported above his head , swinging upside down on the ceiling.

Suguru was in disbelief. He yelled this time,

"WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING? WHO LET YOU IN HERE?"

Satomi just kept swinging like a spider and spoke in a nonchalant voice,

"You're ugly"
"WHAT-"
"You're blind"
"THE HECK??!!! COME DOWN OR EISE I'LL KILL YOU!"

Satomi scoffed and teleported right behind Suguru and pulled his hair then teleported back to the ceiling returning to her same position, swinging again to piss Suguru off even further.

"YOU! JUST WAIT AND WATCH ME KILLING YOU WITH NO MERCY! HOW DARE YOU TO PULL MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!"

Suguru released two of his second grade curses at Satomi. He wasn't having it that day. He was pissed off at Satomi who was testing his patience.

Satomi scoffed again and crushed those curses with her space manipulation. She then jumped down on the wooden floor making a thud sound and looked at Suguru with narrowed eyes at him. Suguru looked even more pissed off now and he smirked in annoyence,

"You're such an insolent little brat!" He clenched his fist. He just couldn't believe that Satomi dared to insult him after all , he was the worst curse user and everyone was supposed to be afraid of him.

"Your dressing choice is even weird. What are you? A priest?"
"Shut up! MY APPEARANCE IS PERFECT!!!"

Suguru screamed on top of his lungs and pointed his forefinger at Satomi trying to scold her or curse at her. Satomi went back to swing like a pendulum... again....to piss him even more...

"You're not like what he told me"
"Huh???!!" Suguru thought that Satomi was weak and would ask for forgiveness after his two curses attacked her. But she just finished then with the same technique as.....his eyes widened and he chuckled in a sarcastic way..."who're you? And why you're here?"