• 03 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 •

Satomi's pov :

And here I go again.... going to missions by myself. But I hate to work in groups since I think when it's more people...it causes more troubles. I'm Gojo Satomi. Or maybe just Satomi. My clan has cleaned off my existence from their family history. I'm known as the forgotten Gojo. I don't mind it to be honest. I feel better to be taken away from that place. I'm so used to of darkness that this dark spooky forest doesn't scare me anymore. I'm supposed to visit the higher ups after this mission and then Satoru uncle. Why the fuck everyone needs me today.... anyways I can't complain , i should not complain.

Bang- ....I flew away and hit the tree. I was in the middle of my own thoughts where the fuck this stupid ass curse came from huh? I didn't even got a good look at it ....fuck you .

"Oi you ! stop attacking from the dark! Come out if you've guts!"

Satomi wtf ....curses dont communicate..but I need to take out my anger on something at least. I got hit from the darkness.... again....why on first place they sent me here at night!!! God ! Damn it !!!

This time I caught it's fist and swinged it away on the ground. I still can't control my infinity fully that's why I got hit. My infinity isn't as powerful as Satoru uncle...but I will get stronger.... I'll. I've to prove them wrong. I'll show them what I can do.

The curse was about to fight back but I blew it away using space manipulation. My cursed technique allows me to control the space around me in a range. I can crush things by using space and that's what I exactly did to exorcise this damn curse! Well by looking at it ....it seems like a grade two curse... Hmm ok. Mission done i gue- .....

Ahhhh? Uh? Huh???? When I opened my eyes I was on the ground...my hands and legs are bleeding in places, my uniform is cut in those places.... I must've got hit and rolled harshly on the ground....but how-

Oh shit.... there's another cursed spirit? But they told me there was only one who was kidnapping kids from nearby village... This one looks like a giant compared to me. It's even uglier and stinky ....wow why I'm even here. Well i guess since I'm here I'll try to fight it. It looks stronger than me......oh God what now? The giant curse is wiggling and it's making the ground shake and some trees are falling here and there. It's hard to move in these kinda places.

"Infinity! On !"

I knew I had to turn it on to keep alive in this fight. This damn curse is trying to eat me alive. And it's even moving fast. I can only keep infinity around me for fifteen minutes till now.... I've to learn it even more....I need to master it. For last two years in jujutsu high, I've been one of the strongest students and I've been going to missions alone since I was a first year student. I just preferred it this way. I never had very much trouble until now...

Ack....I nearly got eaten again.... it's hard to levitate while infinity on... I'm trying to keep it while levitating. If I'll use cursed technique reversal....or red ...then it'll consume a lot of curses energy. Okay calm down Satomi ...you know what to do.

I started moving quickly around it trying to destroy it's limbs by crushing it with limitless. It's not helping but I'm trying. I aimed for the head next time to crush it but then was thrown away by it.... I stood up from the ground and stared at the curse with an angry face....this curse is definitely stronger than a grade one curse.....

I pushed my leg a bit and streched my arms. Okay Satomi..if it's not now then it's never. I slowly levitated in the air , trying to continue the infinity around me. I'm good at hand to hand combat or the weapons but this curse won't die like that. I need to be rough.... I need to be stronger...