• 04 - 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 •

"Okkutsu! Focus!"

Satomi spoke looking at Yuta who was now on the ground, breathing hard because of this thirty minutes of hand to hand combat with Satomi. He started very poorly so Satomi gave him some time to adjust. She made sure that Yuta doesn't feel bad for not doing good at first so she kept up with his slow speed first giving him details how to block fists , how to attack it back or simply just knock them out. Yuta started doing good after few minutes and then suddenly he got lost in her face and that's when bam- Satomi got pissed off and knocked him on the ground.

Satomi rolled her eyes in disbelief then spoke, "get up" .
Yuta just laid there like a mess and kept saying sorry repeatedly. Satomi just sighed and sat next to him in a distance. Yuta was still on the ground,
"My apology for....uh.... getting distracted. Was i doing good senpai? I mean .....near to your expectations?"

Yuta slowly sat up and sat on the ground too. He kept looking at Satomi with nervous eyes. Satomi was looking at the sky,
"I don't expect anything from you. But yeah...." She then slowly turned her face towards his direction, "If I were to fight you with cursed energy.... I'm sure I'll loose"

Yuta gave her a small smile. Yuta knew that it was kinda awkward around her but she never thought less of him. Even in the session she was giving detailed explanation of what to do in fights and what to not to. Yuta felt like he still lacks those things and against Satomi in those stuffs he'll loose miserably. Well it's not only the power which makes people win the battle .... sometimes it's just some skills and techniques other than power. Yuta knew that being the most reliable student of jujutsu high Satomi really is the jem and a great jujutsu sorcerer.

Yuta gave Satomi a reasoning smile, "you're amazing senpai!"

Satomi stared at him for few secs then her lips curled into a small smile. He wasn't a coward like he was acting the other day. Appreciation against appreciation. She gave him a thumbs up with a small grin,

"You got this Okkutsu"

"Don't get too amazed in her beauty Yuta!"
Yuta jumped a little and looked back to see panda and Toge and Maki standing nearly 100 meters away from them. He blushed a bit and scratched his neck while looking down. It was panda who spoke that too loud. Satomi also looked back. Maki came forward first, "you're teaching him senpai?"

Satomi just nodded and stood up to strech her arms. Yuta slowly stood up too with that nervous smile on his face.

"Senpai don't mind Yuta, he just appreciates beauties...and probably big boo-"

"Panda!" ....Yuta nervously laughed and stopped Panda in the mid way. Maki sighed in annoyence and hit panda in the head. Satomi just blinked in confusion and looked over Toge who was just calm, "salmon roe" ...

Satomi was even more confused. Satomi didn't understand Toge's special language but she kept trying for last one year whenever she could. Well , it was just too hard for her. She reached and patted Yuta's shoulder,

"Oi Okkutsu, keep practicing, we'll continue this lesson this weekend." Yuta was glad that he wasn't feeling well after that because of how tiring it was. He thought Satomi would show no mercy but he was wrong. She's been a great mentor for last few days. Satomi grabbed her water bottle and opened the lid to drink.

Meanwhile Panda whispering into Yuta's ears,
"Well Satomi senpai isn't a bad person. She looks intimidating at first but she's a reliable and acceptable person. She adapts into things very fast and she's the greatest student of Gojo"

As those four first years were having a small talk with Satomi, someone came from down the sky. A huge ass bird??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________