Happy (late-ish) Halloween!!

Nico knocked on the Apollo cabin doors  hurriedly,"Will!" He said "hurry up before Argus leaves without us!" "Ok ok, Nico chill-" a voice came which was instantly followed by another- "WILL STOP MOVING FOR HADES SAKE!!!" someone who, sounded a lot like Kayla screamed. Nico smiled despite his predicament, a few minutes later he knocked on the door again "Will?" He said "  'm ready!" Will said opening the door. Nico whipped his head in the other direction when he saw what his boyfriend dressed up as.

Will grinned when he saw Nico look away, "what? This to much skin for you?" He asked teasingly. Will chose to dress up as his father, (this will probably not be correct but I saw a picture of Will dressed up as Apollo so yeah. Nico was Hades but, that would be to boring.) he wore a golden silk toga and a gold laurel around his head, a quiver was hung on his back and he was holding the bow. Will knew it wasn't much but the look on Nico's face says the opposite. Will studied Nico's costume, he wore a long silk cape with a collar that goes all the way up to his chin, he wore his usual skinny jeans except this time instead of a skull shirt he wore a white shirt with frills at his chest, sleeves- and that's basically enough frills, but something that caught Will's eye the most was the fangs, and Will got to admit... Nico looked hot as hell as a vampire.

Nico finally was able to calm his cheeks down, looking less red he grabbed Will's hand and dragged him towards Argus and some other campers that they knew of: Leo, Piper, Lou Ellen, Cecil, Rei, Halina, Natalie and Mark. Nico studied each and every costume silently giving them an amount of stars out of ten, the first costume was Leo's and Nico nearly burst out laughing seeing his, Leo was completely normal if you exclude the pumpkin that was on fire on his head, the next was Piper who, dressed up as Starfire from Teen titans, Lou Ellen was, obviously dressed up as a witch but, as I over heard Cecil the devil say "a very sexy witch" Rei and Halina were Alice and the mad hatter from Alice in wonderland, Natalie - daughter of Hebe ( I mean like, Lina, don't get me wrong she's smart but have you looked at her?!?) Was dressed up as a green crayon and Mark - Son of Hermes was, well... Mark.

Will's leg bounced up and down excitedly when the van came to a stop. Percy, Annabeth and he all agreed to meet at the haunted house up in Timothy Lane but ONLY after he and Nico had their fill of trick or treating. A few hours later Will told Nico his plan and they both walked up the hill towards Timothy Lane. Timothy Lane was an area owned by a guy named Timothy after his bowling place - Timothy bowling, became a success, now every Halloween Timothy always makes a haunted house inside his bowling building. When Will and Nico approached Percy and Annabeth,  Will was ready to run and hide. Annabeth was glaring at Percy, probably because Percy made her wear an Elsa costume while Percy was having the time of his life scaring people in his ginormous fish costume.

After catching up with Percy and Annabeth they entered the haunted house... Nico's first impression was dark but he was proved wrong when red LEDs started flashing, he held Will's hand and squeezed it "you ready?" He asked him, Will nodded enthusiastically. Will suddenly stopped "what's wrong?" Percy asked, Will pointed at the two doors, "which way?" Percy grinned "split" was all he said. Percy dragged Annabeth with him through the left door and so, Nico and Will took the right.

Will was met with mirrors, lots and lots of mirrors, he took a step forward trying to find a way through the wall of mirrors in front of him when he realized... He turned around "Nico?" he asked, nothing, no one was there except for him.

Nico dropped to Will's side, and shook him, " Will?" He yelled "WILL!" Nico was so confused, Will was fine a second ago, and the he collapsed when he took one step in here. Nico stood up, and looked at his surroundings all empty just darkness, he turned around for the door only to find that there was none. Panic was rising now, he was starting to feel claustrophobic, like the walls were going to crush him, closing in, the floor was no longer there... Nico shook his head to distract himself only to find that shaking his head made him feel dizzy and from dizzy he felt like blacking out but he couldn't, he would absolutely NOT black out in absolute darkness and when Will collapsed as well. Nico heard voices the more he sat in the darkness.

Why isn't he passing out?

Maybe because he's a child of Hades?

I don't care let's kill him!

The last one got to Nico, he tried to grab into a shadow to collect his sword, but, the shadows weren't shadows. Nico didn't know how to explain it, it just wasn't shadows. Nico kept his guard up, putting his hand on Will protectively "we'll get out of this sunshine" he whispered.

Will was getting desperate, he started kicking, punching, literally anything he could think of to get through to the other side. Then, the only light source he had, which was a flickering lightbulb died on him, so the son of the god of light was left in the darkness. Will thought for a moment, then realized, I could use my power to try to break the glass he thought, Will, the stupidly son of Apollo brought out his last remaining light and commanded it to go towards the glass only for it to ricochet of the glass and bounce across the room finally hitting... Himself.

Nico jumped in surprise when Will writhed around in pain. He looked like he was having a seizure "Will?"  He asked gently poking him then, Will stopped moving altogether. Blood dripping from his mouth.

Will winced in pain when his light hit full force at him, he fell to the ground and took a shaky breath, wiping his mouth only to find blood on the back of his hand. What?

Nico couldn't fight the drowsiness any longer and closed his eyes hoping with this decision he didn't end he and his boyfriends life.

Percy and Annabeth stood in front of the exit of the haunted house, pacing and tapping their foot impatiently "do you think they're making out in there?" Percy asked Annabeth. Annabeth cringed "I sure hope not."

They stood there for an hour.

"We should check on them" Percy said getting anxious now Annabeth nodded and they both entered the haunted house again, but this time went through the right door. Before Percy took a step in though Annabeth stopped him." You hear that?" She told him pointing at the door, Percy shook his head, Annabeth nodded in return, "I'll hold the door you grab them, no matter how tired you feel or how dark it is you have to get back okay?" Percy nodded as he slid through the door.

When Nico woke up he was in a bench next to a blue popcorn eating Percy "wha-?" He said Percy looked down at him"oh, you woke up, morning!" Or... That's what Nico thought he said when Percy's eating and talking you can never know what he's saying. Nico looked around, "where's Will? And Annabeth?" Nico asked, Percy's face got dark "they didn't make it." He said looking at Nico straight in the eye "what?" Nico asked again, his brain in denial. Percy looked at him again then looked away to the direction of Mark kicking Natalie and Halina and Rei stuffing their face with lollies, "yeah, see?" Percy stood up and pointed "they didn't make it to get the last blue fairy floss" Percy sniffed as Annabeth appeared next to him and patted his back. Nico still couldn't see Will, "where is Will?" He asked once more "oh. He's uhm... Somewhere...?" Percy answered unsure of himself " what do you mean by that?" Nico asked raising his voice octaves higher,  Percy and Annabeth shared a look "well, when we got here we place you here and Will on that bench over there" Annabeth motions to a bench next to Percy " but we also fell asleep but when we woke up Will wasn't here" Annabeth finished giving him a pitying look. "WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK FOR HIM THEN??" Nico shrieked, getting enraged with the couple, Percy put a hand on his shoulder "we did, we even tried to look for you too."

Nico was taken aback at what Percy said "what do you mean by that?"

"Nico, you have to wake up."

Nico shot up panting, rubbing his eyes he realized he was still here, still in darkness... This time alone.