ABSOLUTE ANGST! BEWARE!!

This is something that I wrote I little while back. I think it's time to put it on the world.

Will stood with his arms crossed. Frowning. Nico was told to wait outside because this was a family matter. Meaning, Kayla and Austin had an 'emergency?' Nico paced outside, how important is it for them to be inside for an hour? Deciding that they won't be out any time soon, Nico went to his cabin.
"Guys, I'm not really sure I can do this" Will said nervously. Kayla rolled her eyes and continued pushing him towards the campfire. "ARE YOU READY PEOPLE?!?" Austin yelled. Of course, the Apollo kids are leading the campfire tonight, actually, they always do it! It's better than the Demeter Cabin telling us all to pick our rubbish. Austin grabs his saxophone, Kayla grabs a mic and shoves it into a stand, grabbing Will's guitar she shoved it in his lap. "Today, Will is going to sing!" Kayla announced proudly. Everyone was in shock, they've never heard Will's voice before, only when he was healing, but that was just humming or mumbles.
Jason knew for a fact that Nico was going to love this. So he quickly ran and grabbed him. Plopping him in the back so Will couldn't see him and get distracted.
Music starts playing from Will's guitar, like graceful picking, it sounds ethereal. Austin adds in his saxophone making it's sound near harmonize with Will. Then, a magical voice sang through the mic.
"Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone."
Nico gaped. Will can't have hid that voice from him?
"Oh, it went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way?
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay, oh, oh, oh"
The music builded up suddenly.
"I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin"
Will's southern accent tinged his voice.
"You got to lose to know how to win
Half my life's in books' written pages
Storing facts learned from fools and from sages
You know it's true
All the things come back to you "
Jason was sure Nico wasn't blinking. He looked entranced.
"Oh, sing me, this mournful dub
Sing with me, sing for a year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away"
Will took a deep intake of breath.
"Oh, sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear
Sing it with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away"
Will's arm started strumming faster on his guitar. Austin's saxophone hit a long note.
"Dream on
Dream on
I dream on
Dream a little, I'll dream on
Dream on
I dream on
I dream on"
Kayla looked at her brother fondly. Strumming her ukelele harder.
"Oh, sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear
Sing it with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
-ay AAAAY"
Will's voice got higher and higher. Hitting the desired note.
"Dream on
Dream on
I dream on
Dream a little, I'll dream on
Dream on
I dream on
I dream on
Oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh OHHH"
Will's voice echoed through the camp as he hit the note and held it for a good ten seconds. Nico counted.
"Oh, sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear
Sing it with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away"
Will's final strum faded off as the song finished. Suddenly, people started screaming, cheering and...
Wolf whistling?!?
Will looked down, embarrassed. Kayla patted Will's back and Austin started laughing. Nico pushed through the crowd only to be dragged back by Jason. About to tell at him Nico was interrupted by a voice.
"SING ANOTHER SONG!!" which was followed by more cheers. Kayla and Austin looked at Will, asking him. He shrugged "sure! Any song requests?" Suddenly Nico was shot up by Jason. "HE DOES!!!" Jason screamed. Will looked up to see Nico. Nico looked down to see Will. Both in shock. "What's the request?" Will asked. Nico thought quickly. "Uh- uhm" Nico looked at Kayla who mouthed- "As it was" Nico looked up. "AS IT WAS BY HARRY STYLES!!" Will looked shocked by his sudden excitement, but shrugged and started strumming.
"Holdin' me back
Gravity's holdin' me back
I want you to hold out the palm of your hand
Why don't we leave it at that?
Nothin' to say
When everything gets in the way
Seems you cannot be replaced
And I'm the one who will stay, oh"
Nico was even more shocked. His voice sounded just like Harry??
"In this world, it's just us"
Austin added in his saxophone.
"You know it's not the same as it was
In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
As it was, as it was
You know it's not the same"
Nico and Will made eye contact. Smiling, Will continued the song.
"Answer the phone
'Will, you're no good alone
Why are you sittin' at home on the floor?
What kind of pills are you on?'
Ringin' the bell
And nobody's comin' to help
Your daddy lives by himself
He just wants to know that you're well, oh"
Everyone started singing along at this point.
"In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was
As it was, as it was
You know it's not the same
Go home, get ahead, light-speed internet
I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
Leave America, two kids follow her
I don't wanna talk about who's doin' it first"
Will slowed down, meaning the song was near finished.
"As it was
You know it's not the same as it was
As it was, as it was"
Will finished and looked at the crowd nervously. Then, an "I LOVE YOU!" came from Nico's mouth before he could stop it. Will blushed. Only giving a thumbs up. Kayla stole the microphone. "WHO IS READY FOR SOME TAY-TAY!!!" The Aphrodite kids started screaming.
Nico wriggled away from Jason's grip to follow Will when he slipped away. "Hey, Will! You were amazin-" Nico looked at Will in shock. "Are- are you okay?" Will smiled, "these are happy tears, that was the very first time you said that to me." Nico blushed, remembering when he yelled out a comment. "I love you too, Nico." Will said.

"Too bad, I love you more."

Aaah, I love musical fluff. It was a small amount of fluff, but still. The ending made my heart burst. I can't believe I archived this in my notes for a while! Lol, I guess you were scared from the title hehe 

Word count: 1206