A moonlight Moment

The campfire crackled, casting a warm glow over the quiet gathering of demigods. Nico di Angelo, his dark hair gleaming in the firelight, strummed a gentle melody on his lyre. Will Solace, his eyes shining with a soft smile, listened intently, his gaze fixed on Nico's graceful fingers.

As the music ended, Nico's eyes met Will's, and they shared a moment of understanding. Without a word, Nico rose and beckoned Will to follow him. They strolled away from the campsite, into the silver-lit darkness of the forest.

Under the moon's gentle beam, they found a secluded clearing. Nico turned to Will, his voice barely above a whisper. "You've been there for me, Will. Through all the darkness... you've been my light."

Will's heart raced as Nico's eyes locked onto his. "You're my solace, Nico," he replied, his voice trembling. "My safe haven."

Nico's face inches from his, Will felt the warmth of his breath. "You're mine, Will. My sunshine in the shadows."

Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss, the moon above witnessing their tender moment. The world around them melted away, leaving only the two of them, lost in the beauty of their love.

(You don't know how much I screeched writing this. It might be short but there will be more coming soon! Maybe LIKE- VERY soon)