Fantasy Au Part 1 (?)

Yes, hi, I'm finally going to write something cause yeah, woohoo! And also, I wrote this because a friend of mine told me update but never said what story soo hahaha. I'm very funny Dals, you know that ~•∆•~{ °^°} also, this will contain some swearing. Yay! Uhm, I think I'll do a quick intro to what the characters are:

Percy - Group Leader
Annabeth - Group strategist
Jason & Nico - Battle soldiers ( it doesn't mean the others can't fight)
Will - Healer
Piper - Thief
Leo - Arsonist / taco maker / (bob) the builder

I looked at the ground ashamed, that I attacked my friend while no one was watching. "Stop staring and help him!" Piper yelled at me trying to stop the bleeding which was leaking out of Nico's shoulder. I nod and quickly sit down next to him and take out some ambrosia and healing potions from my bag. "Here, take this" I whispered to him, bringing the ambrosia square towards his mouth, Nico nods clearly grimacing from the pain that little movement caused him.

My name is Will Solace. Or some folks could call me the merciless warrior it sounds stupid I know, but there is a story behind the name. obviously. Once every few times I would join a quest group that needed a healer, I would pretend that I was sunny, kind and whatever other shit I had to do to make them like me or to think highly of me I then would tell them a 'rumor' that I heard of a quest that would leave them with millions in their hands and they would normally believe that, I would disappear for a while and when I came back I would claim that I stol- FOUND a map that leaded towards the area. But you know, it didn't! After a while I couldn't stall any longer and killed them all, asleep or not I did my job without showing any emotion towards them. But this group, this group was particularly hard to decive and trick, not only because of the strategist Annabeth, didn't trust me when I announced of the quest. There was this one person in the group, his name was Nico Di-Angelo and just the thought of his name brought butterflies to my stomach, even the slightest glance from him towards my way made me feel my cheeks heat up. Other than that I was just fine, I made a few... 'friends' on the way like the 2 battle soldiers Jason and Nico as well as Annabeth and Piper, basically everyone! But I knew my time was running out, I knew that every step we take is one step closer towards their death. But, I can't bring myself to do so. What am I supposed to do?

Nico's POV
I glanced around, everyone and everything was hazy and blurry in the pain. I could hear feet thumping around, people yelling unrecognizable sounds... Sounds like a battle is going on out there. Someone then sat down next to me and gently lifted an item towards me, I could smell it already, ambrosia. I nodded which sent a huge tingle of pain around my shoulder area. The person soon lifted my mouth slowly open and inserted the ambrosia inside... They were shaking. Even from the slightest touch from the healer in our team, Will, I could know that it was him, from the feeling of his smooth hands to the warmth of them I just knew it was him.

It was a very funny way when he asked to be in our group, he was all pink and flustered like her ran a mile, he was also shy despite his confident looks, ha! Even the slightest mention of when we first met brought Will into a fit of cuteness. Oh. Did I say cuteness? Sorry, I meant hotness. Either way even the smallest movement that was cute from him made me want to tell him off for being so cute. I love the way how his blonde hair sometimes goes into his eyes, Will, being to lazy to use his hands, flicks his head back and forth in attempt to remove it from his eyes. Will would look so hilarious when he did that, just imagine an incredibly hot guy shaking his head like he was in a heavy metal concert.

My ears started ringing painfully "DON'T YOU LEAVE ME DI-ANGELO" someone screamed. In the back of my mind I could hear a small voice saying that I couldn't die. I listened more, the voice got louder and louder until all I heard was me fighting back the death that was dragging me away.