LMAO THERAPY I WOULD RATHER WATCH PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN BITCH-

Will sighed. "Nico, you're gonna need to have therapy.  You have to figure out how to deal with the PTSD." Will stated. Nico looked at his boyfriend, and with a smug smirk he said. "Therapy is expensive, getting lost in the forest and becoming the thing that terrifies the campers is free." Will face-palmed. "That's not what I meant-"

Nico put his hand Infront of Will's face, silencing him. "I do not need of hear... Savvy?"

Will glared. "You watched Pirates of the Caribbean... Didn't you." Nico smiled "WHO NEEDS THERAPY WHEN YOU GOT A JAR OF DIRT?" He screamed. Suddenly, someone started singing outside...

"I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIIIRT. I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRRRRT.
AND GUESS WHATS INSIDE!?"

Will sighed and decided this was a lost cause. "I'm surrounded by Pirates of the Caribbean fans."

Nico ran outside to meet the person who was singing. And guess what they did? Fuc- no, just kidding. (Don't kill me)

They started fan-boying (?) "OH MI GODS!! DIDNT YOU HATE IT HOW THEY LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER AT THE VERY END ABOUT DAVY JONES?!?" Nico shrieked. Percy looked surprised at how excited Nico looked to even talk to him. But he smiled and went along. "I KNOW RIGHT?!?"