Happy Birthday Halina!

Rei dashed across camp handing out invitations to everyone.

Natalie tried her best to stop Halina from seeing.

While everyone at camp prepared the big house for a "big partayyy" -according to Leo.

"Come one everyone!! Hurry up!" Rei yelled nearly toppling herself over whilst putting up some streamers, Will, Halina's brother set down the cake on the table- which was absolutely filled to the brim with food, that they knew Halina loved. "Rei, I mean like, I love her but don't you think it's to much?" Will asked sitting down in a chair. Rei whipped her head at him, "she's the one who helped get into camp when my satyr friend died! I basically owe her my life Will! Things like this will NEVER be enough!! " Rei inhaled "so please hurry up" she finished climbing down the steps to collect more streamers.

Natalie tried her hardest but it didn't work-so now she was speeding through camp to find the shortcut towards the big house to warn them. Natalie threw open the door, " she's coming" was all she said to make Rei fall down the ladder but come back up a second later to scream at everybody to         " HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!" Will jumped out of his chair and sped out in attempt to slow Halina down, Nico followed in suit. They were able to slow her down for 20 minutes because someone needed help.... Nico. Anyway, they finished quickly because they were speeding through, so they were able to dress themselves nicely, and by nicely I mean Travis and Conner's shirts smothered with icing from making cupcakes.

Halina stepped inside the big house with their brother and his boyfriend right behind them. Halina still felt absolutely pissed with them because they wasted some good time from her! 20 minutes! Halina could've been commenting on Rei's ass- if...  Halina knew where she was. Halina pushed open the door to find absolute darkness even though it was still bright and shiny outside, Halina took one step forward only to be aggressively hugged by Rei who let go, spun and the lights turned on, Halina smiled, "I should've been expecting this, we always do surprise parties" Halina chuckled at Rei's face, It made them wonder how many monsters she killed already, but the grin made her think that the idiot lost count.

Happy birthday Halina!!

You brought me into this fandom, and so, I owe you my life.