ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST!!!!

AN: Hate me all you want... but... I had to.

 Credits to 🌺🔥Ella🔥 🌺:

 "It hurts," Will murmured. He was a healer... He wasn't used to this sort of pain. "I-I know. It's okay. Kayla's on her way hang on-" "I can't it hurts." Will repeated the sharpness in his side deafening to the rest of the battlefield. All he could remember was healing Clarisse. Then... Then jumping in front of Nico? Yes, that seemed right. Nico sobbed, wiping Will's face, though most of the tears were the ones that rolled off Nico's cheeks. "Please don't leave me..." Will's hand fell still.

AN: HAHAHAHA I MADE MYSELF CRY

Nico walked around camp for hours, looking and looking

Nico walked around camp for hours, looking and looking. He finally decided to check the Apollo cabin again, pushing the door open Nico walked through the halls that connected to the Infirmary. Nico, then, heard some noise. "Will?" Nico asked, "Is that you?" no sound returned. walking toward the noise Nico saw his boyfriend crying on a stool head in his arms "Will... what's wrong?"  Will shook his head " G-go away Nico, not now, I don't w-want you to see me l-like this" Nico rolled his eyes "Will, I'm your boyfriend, you were here for me in my lowest so am I for you" Nico hugged Will " now, sunshine, tell me whats wrong" Nico asked     " it was today" a voice said behind him. Nico turned around to see Apollo looking at he and his son sadly " Lee and Michael died today, as well as many other people that Will tended too." Apollo's voice trembled when he said his deceased son's name's. Will shook his head " I couldn't save them, Nico. They're dead" Will's body shook in distraught.

" so many dead at my hands Nico, you are not the only one who has seen death"

"Sometimes I am too slow.   .   . And death is too quick"

" I could've done something! I could've prevented their death!"

" I can only heal, and yet I still let so many people die"

" Lee... Michael... I could've done something to help you.. but.. you told me to help her. You told me to help Annabeth. Now you are both dead"

      .                .                .               .   

13 year old Will walked across the broken bridge " MICHAEL!" he screamed while scanning the area he then tripped in something...

Michael's bow...

Soon after ...

Michael's body.

Broken and bloody.
Crushed and weak.
Michael's final breath was in rubble.

AN: I made myself cry making this.. I'm sorry Halina I had too. Anyway one of them will be in my story soooo HAHAHAHA PREPARE TO CRY YOU LITTLE FISHES MWAHAHAHA