Christmasssssssssssssssssssss

"Rei get UP!" Halina yelled, kicking the burrito of blankets "uh-huh" came a sound from underneath "get UP REI, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" Halina shrieked excitedly "why can't we just snuggle and be calm like Nico and Will?" The burrito complained. But, Halina didn't care, they grabbed the blankets and pulled it out of the bed "Nooooo" Rei said rolling around on the bed. Until she fell off, "oof" said a voice on the floor. "Get Up!" Halina yelled once more, "why?" Rei asked throwing her blankets back into her bunk. "Because I have a surprise!" Halina said excitedly now jumping up and down. Rei looked at Halina gravely, "you know that I prefer to not do anything on special occasions." "But you did stuff on my birthday! Why can't you just go along with it?" Halina exclaimed desperately.

"...

Fine."

And oh my gods did she lov- I meant hate. Yeah, HATE it.

"You got me a present?" I squealed excitedly, "wow Rei actually got me a present!? This is... Actually, not a first." She nodded slightly, as if embarrassed at what she made.

"She's gonna hate it." That's the very first thing I thought as Halina untied the ribbon. "Oh gods no. Please just end it now." I then thought as Halina slowly opened the box, as of wanting to tease me. I hate that girl.

"She got me a new fricken bow and arrow. Holy Hera-  The actual-"

"FUCK!" I screamed not knowing I said it around until I looked away from the box to Rei who looked even more awkward. "I said that aloud didn't I?" I asked, she nodded. I didn't want her to feel bad so, I hugged her "I absolutely love it!" I tell her, shaking her shoulders enthusiastically. "It flows and uhm the uh arrows are unlimited." She finished. "Fuck. I didn't get her a present!!!" I nodded once I realized that. "I suck as a friend" I thought. "No you don't!!!" Rei said as she softly slapped her. "c'mon I think Mr D's gonna start singing I don't want to miss that!!!" I laughed as she dragged me out of the strawberry fields and Into the pavilion. And lo and behold was Mr D singing "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" ( the vid is Mr D singing😂)

Tonight is the best of nights. Even though I had to go slack of and sleep on the Hecate cabin because of loads of noises in my own.

"Don't ask. Austin, Kayla and I are traumatized." I told Rei as she asked what in the name of Hades was I doing there.

Merry Christmas everyone! I had this chapter prepared for a while now. I just forgot to publish. Haha. And Halina? ACCEPT MY FRICKEN FRIEND REQUEST
WOULD YA?