It's about time(that I wrote this)

Alternative title: Colourless.
TW: Angst (?)

Everyone's heard the legend of people with two heads, two arms and legs. We all know that Zeus didn't like it. So, the Almighty God of the sky zapped the people and separated the two bodies. And they're Destined to find each other. They are called Soulmates.

"Eww" 7 year old Nico said. "Why would anyone love someone that came from like- just ewww"

I have never regretted something more in my life.

Because somewhere, on that day, someone decided that I would be fated to have no soulmate.

-----------------------

Nico sighed as he closed his diary.
Yes, a diary. He even decided to start with dearest diary, to make it more interesting for those bullies out there. He left his diary on the chair and looked around. Everything was black and white. Everything was Colourless.

No passerby was his soulmate, no one in Italy either. He even checked the underworld for God's sake!!

Nico knew very clearly he was a freak. Now the gods have chosen to show he is a freak. Devoid of love. Alone. He isn't worth it to have a soulmate with, he knows that. Tears sprouted in his eyes, "damn it" Nico said as he wiped them away. Nico stood up and looked directly at the mirror. "I stop wasting time on tears... It's not enough" sigh. "Elizaaaa" Nico giggled... NO NICO DOES NOT GIGGLE! I AM THE EPITOME OF A SCARY SCARY PERSON!!!!

Fine.

Nico laughed at himself. "What time is it?" He asks himself. Nico looks at a bone clock on the wall...

"SHITTT I'M LATE FOR MY SWORD FIGHTING CLASSSSS"

--------------------------

Will gripped his cane. The vibrations were everywhere. He sighed and propped his cane against the wall. Rolling up his sleeves he walks to the nearest bed. 

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Will, I told you not to speak like that, you sound like a servant."

"Ahhh, Lio, wassup?"

"Does the son of Aphrodite say the same thing as well?"

Will can feel his cheeks heating up.

"Hi Clarisse"

"Wassup."

------------------

Will sighed, he hated being blind. He hated that the fact that he can't see if the colours change, if his soulmate came close. Now, most likely, his soulmate feels unwanted.
Will sighed again, I hate being a hopeless romantic.

-------------------------

Nico was walking back from the arena when he heard something sizzle and crack. Nico turned around to the horrifying scene of a  hoard of monsters attacking the barrier. "Chiron!!!" Nico screamed as he got his sword out. "Anyone?!?!" He shrieked as the hole got bigger. Then, he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. It was Aron Leigh, son of Ares. "We got this" he said.

They so don't got this.

-------------------

Will looked up as he heard a bang, then all our war started... Well, thats what it sounded like. "What's going on?" He asks. "Monsters, duh. Are you coming?" Kayla asks. Will nodded and grabbed his cane. Pulling off the tip, his cane became a sword-cane-thing. Will was still working in the name. They ran outside. Will uses the light to reflect on people in battles to find which are foes, which aren't. People can't see it but sometimes, they feel quite... Steamy? Hot? (Will doesn't know and never tried on himself)