Whispers in the Dark

PART 2 OF A MOONLIGHT MOMENT

Nico's lips lingered on Will's, the kiss deepening as the moon cast its magic around them. Time stood still, and the world faded into the background. It was just the two of them, lost in the wonder of their first kiss.

As they pulled back, gasping softly, Nico's eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief. "We should get back to camp," he whispered, his voice low and husky. "But I promise, Will... this is just the beginning."

Will nodded, his heart racing with excitement. He knew that with Nico, every moment was an adventure waiting to happen.

As they made their way back to the campsite, Nico's hand brushed against Will's, sending shivers down his spine. It was a gentle touch, but it spoke volumes. They exchanged a knowing glance, and Will smiled, feeling like he was walking on air.

But as they settled back into their seats around the campfire, Nico's expression turned serious. His eyes scanned the darkness beyond the firelight, his gaze lingering on the shadows.

"What is it, Nico?" Will asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Nico's voice was low and mysterious. "I sense something... a presence lurking just beyond our camp. It's faint, but it's there."

Will's instincts kicked in. As a son of Apollo, he was attuned to the supernatural. He nodded, his eyes scanning the darkness. "Let's keep a watchful eye. We don't know what dangers might be lurking in the shadows."

Nico nodded, his eyes never leaving the darkness. "I'll keep my sword close. And my heart closer to you, Will."

The night wore on, the campfire crackling, and the demigods chatting softly. But Will and Nico remained vigilant, their senses heightened, ready to face whatever dangers the night might bring.