Part 12- Part of Life

"What?"

Pulling her finger on lips, she gestured to him to look at Abhiraj. Who was eating silently in daze with a smile on face. Digvijay closed the newspaper looking at Abhiraj and almost gasped in astonishment, witnessing Sanchi putting green chillies on his plate.

"(Kiske vichaaron mein itna ghum hai ye? ki mirch ke teekhepan ka use ahsaas tak na hua.) In whose thoughts he's engrossed so much that he doesn't even feel the spiciness of the chilli?"

Inquired Digvijay taking his specs off, while gazing at Abhiraj who didn't even react after eating the green chilli.

"(Vichaar nahin, pyaar.) Love, not thoughts."

Answered Sanchi with a faint smile on face, looking at Abhiraj changing facial expressions. However, listening to Sanchi's answer, Digvijay couldn't help but call Abhiraj name aloud.

"Abhiraj?"

"hm aaah..

Fanning by his both palm over his opened mouth he stood up from the chair looking for water frantically while feeling the burning spiciness of green chilli.

"Here, drink and eat this."

"How could the chef add too much chilli in the food?"

Emptying the glass water within one long gulp he complained angrily, then ate the sweet from his mother's hand.

"Don't blame others for your mistakes. You ate it yourself."

"That's true, what were you even thinking? that you didn't notice what you're eating."

Feeling embarrassed by his parents' words, he speechlessly rubbed the back of his neck to then answer.

"I, um it's nothing actually I was wondering about exams."

Sanchi raised her brow at his lame answer. She has been observing him after reading the diary in the study room and noticed the change in his mood. How his every day begins with hope and excitement but ends with despair and helplessness.

"What about them? Do you want a break from the office to focus on studies?"

"No Dad, I was wondering what to do after them."

"After them? Won't you focus on business?"

"Yeah I do, it's just um well. I'm leaving, will meet at the office or later at dinner. Take care."

Not able to answer his question, Abhiraj decided to escape. And as soon as he left Digvijay asked from Sanchi in curiosity, feeling the irresistible urge to meet the Girl who affected his son's sanity and made him behave so brazenly.

"Should we meet her once?"

"No, meeting with her now won't be fine."

Sanchi denied, even if she wanted to meet her, she felt this isn't the time yet for them to meet her. Specifically when Abhiraj is at odds with her. She felt meeting with her won't be favourable for Abhiraj.

__________

"Stop touching me."

Feeling bothered by him holding her hands to walk she spoke while pulling her hand from his. She didn't like how he randomly held her hand. Though It's been four weeks since he blackmailed her, to become his girlfriend. But except for sending her texts, taking her out twelve times for approximately an hour or two, he didn't bother her. Even then during those times his habit to hold her, sit closer bothers her a lot.

"It's not touching, it's holding."

"Is there a difference?"

Rolling her eyes she spoke with annoyance, while walking forward, nothing was going as she wished.