Chura Liya Hai Tumne Jo Dil Ko

Murtasim had stormed off, angry and frustrated. He felt like the more efforts he put in to woo his wife, the more she was trying to test his patience. 

It had all unfolded in a matter of minutes. 

He had found her at Rohail's place and brought her back. While doing so, he had also managed to throw a few much needed punches at him. The audacity of that bastard, trying to claim Meerab as his mohabbat while the entire Karachi knew that Meerab was his qayamat tak. 

Before leaving, Meerab had tried telling him that Rohail was entirely at fault. 

"Murtasim, mai Rohail ka paas apni marzi se nahi gayi thi."

"Voh tumhe zabardasti vahan le gaya tha?"

"Ji."

"Mujhe isse kuch farak nahi padta, ki tum khud gayi ya voh tumhe zabardasti leke gaya."

Saying that he had left. 

Meerab knew that she had been in the wrong this time. She could see the pain in her husband's eyes and it broke something in her. All the while she was in Rohail's house, she hadn't interrupted his declarations of love or even stopped him in time before Murtasim heard everything. 

Now back in the house, the mood had become somber. Maa Begum had noticed that both of them weren't talking to each other and she was tactful enough to not say anything about it and give the couple a little space and they were thankful for it. 

Meerab was determined to apologize, she didn't want to blame his feelings, she didn't want to put herself in the clear, she only wanted to lessen his hurt. 

She went to the kitchen, asking the cooks to make Biryani and Kheer - something she knew her husband would relish. She usually didn't put a lot of effort into dressing up, but that day she did. She wore a baby pink anarkali that Murtasim had got her for her birthday a while ago asking her to wear it and she hadn't because of Haya creating some misunderstandings. 

Today, she adorned herself with light jewelry complementing the Anarkali and went to the dining room to personally set up everything. She put new flowers in the vase, laid the table and set everything up. She had already called up Bakhtu to enquire about Murtasim's arrival and was prepared well in time. 

Comment for part 2