Hamen Tumse Pyar Kitna III

Meerab was fuming. She had just gone to ask Murtasim if he wanted to go have gol gappe with her and instead saw him with Haya. They had been standing extremely close and it appeared that he was checking if something was in her eye. Haya had very assertively placed her hand on his and he hadn't even noticed it. She felt as if she was interrupting a very private moment, moments that her husband should be having with her. 

"Over insaan, vaise toh Haya meri behen hai, Haya meri behen hai karta rehta hai, par ek minute nahi laga uske saath chipakne mein."

It was in the middle of this rant that her husband had come to find her and apologize. 

He leaned on the doorframe, watching her pace the room like a very angry but still cute kitten. 

"Chipak nahi raha tha uske saath, uski aankh mein kuch chala gaya tha."

"Haan haan, aur tumhari bechari Haya ke paas tumhare alava koi aur option nahi hai. Jaake Maa Begum ya Maryam se madad maang leti. Usse toh sirf tum dikhte ho aur tumhe pata nahi kyun yeh dikhayi nahi deta."

Meerab was on her periods and her hormones made her extra emotional. She was unwilling to cry in front of her husband but tears had already started to gather in her eyes. 

"Meerab, aisa kuch nahi hai, Haya meri behen hai."

Hearing this coming out of his mouth just made her all the more angry and she picked up a pillow, throwing it with full force at her clueless husband. 

He caught the pillow just in time and attempted to pacify his wife. 

Holding her by the shoulders and making her sit on the bed, he pulled up a chair. Opening the bedside drawer and taking out a chocolate from it, he asked her to have it. 

"Periods ke time pe tumhe chocolate khaana accha lagta hai na? Isliye laake yahan rakhdi thi maine."

This concern just made Meerab sob like her heart would break. 

Murtasim was alarmed seeing her like this and didn't know what to do. 

"Rote hue dekhte rahoge ya hug bhi karoge", she spoke while sobbing, desperate for some comfort. 

He smiled in spite of the situation and proceeded to take her in his arms. 

Her arms, hesitant at first soon went around his back to hug him back. 

 "Meerab, meri life mein tumhare alava koi ladki nahi hai. Tum ho, bas tum. Meri saari ummedein tumse hai."

She mumbled her confession. 

Murtasim, who had partially understood what she had said, went from tensed to the happiest guy and holding her chin, turned her face upward to look into her eyes.

"Phirse kaho."

"I love you."

He placed a light kiss on her forehead, glad to have heard her confession. 

"I love you too."

This marks the end of this track!