Aaaja Piya Tohe Pyar Doon

Murtasim had imagined his wife in a hundred different positions, writhing and moaning under him, as they drove each other mad with wild, unrestrained passion.

The contract, that grim piece of paper had brought misery to his life. He was tempted daily by his wife, when she brushed her hair and put it to one side, he noticed the nape of her neck, just a glimpse of her enticing back side. Her dainty hands which would do well going up and down the length of his cock. He had a hard time keeping his eyes on her face, conscious that they would linger down to catch a forbidden glimpse of her pink lips and how good would they look swollen, having been thoroughly kissed until she couldn't breathe no more and begged to be released. The way her beautiful back would arch and her long legs would look wrapped around his torso as he thrusted in and out, working her core till it knew only pleasure.

He had created fantasies around her and only he knew how much restraint he had to show to not take her everyday on the bed. The possibilities were endless, her tied to the bedpost, totally at his mercy as he would worship her body till she screamed his name. He could position her on the bed right in front of the dresser and finger her pussy till she could take it no more. She would see him fingering her in the mirror and would instantly know, how his dreams had looked for the past two months. He could take her on that dreaded sofa as well as a reminder that nothing would be able to keep them apart and a piece of furniture was just another place for them to do it and not for her to send him away . 

These thoughts made him grateful that his wife made him sleep on the sofa. She was safe from the unleashed monster that Murtasim Khan would be in bed. 

In a span of two months, they had grown further apart due to misunderstandings, their stubbornness and Meerab's growing resistance to admit her love for her husband. Murtasim knew that the wretched piece of paper was everything that kept them separated and had started nursing a grudge for it. He couldn't wait for the day it would cease to dictate their love life. 

The couple had fought on yet another occasion, this time Maa Begum and Maryam being witnesses of the scene. After the couple had gone angrily in two different ways, the mother - daughter duo had discussed the matter at great lengths. Maa Begum, sensing that the couple was in a desperate need of getting away to spend some peaceful time, devised a plan. She declared that the four of them would be going to gaon and on the way back, would be having lunch at the haveli. Maryam was to convince Meerab that Maryam, Meerab and Murtasim could spend the weekend at the haveli, as she needed a small break after her exams and they could explore the nearby gaon, going for a hike as well. Meerab agreed readily, eager to be in company that wasn't her infuriating husband. Maryam, quite cleverly had declared that her Bhabhi needn't worry about anything as she would do the packing for them. Maryam had to go these extreme lengths because when she had asked her mother why she couldn't just directly inform the couple of the plans, Maa begum has giggled at the thought of the the couple  being caught unaware and thus making the situation all the more hilarious. They would be sure to bond over this silly little thing in the future.

Maryam sneakily packed in all lingerie for Meerab, no night suit and one heavy day suit that she definitely wouldn't be able to wear at night. She looked at the little suitcase with a look of triumph on her face. This would ensure that all the spice would enter their bedroom. After all, what better way to cool down than a hot make out!?

The four of them reached the gaon and Meerab, too tired from the long journey, immediately went to her room to nap. Murtasim and Maa Begum made rounds of the gaon, meeting people and listening to their grievances while Maryam moved about the Haveli, chatting up the maids to get some gossip. Not much had changed in the village, the people still held immense respect for Khan and were grateful for all that he had done for them.