Blurb

"Baba, Mama" somewhere in the mind of a twenty three year old woman, there screamed the echoes of the panicked and lost seven year old shouting for her mother and father. But try as she might, she could not wake up. She could only watch in horror as the flames engulfed them, their screams permanently etched in the child's mind. 

Meerab Anwar Khan was shaking, beads of sweat clouding on her forehead and panic making her body stiff with fear. For sixteen torturous years, she had been living this nightmare on repeat only for the mistake of one man - Shahnawaz Khan. He had snatched everything from her, her Mama, her wajood, her rights to the life she deserved to live as a Khan. 

She had only one objective left, destroy Shahnawaz Khan, but would it matter when twin flames crossed paths? Was Meerab ready to make Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan collateral damage or was she going to fall prey to his schemes? After all, the apple doesn't fall far from the free. Murtasim could be her redemption or her worst nightmare. 

Were Meerab and Murtasim each other's happy endings?

This is based on an idea I have for a Meerasim fanfiction, a significantly differently story line. Is it something that interests you guys? If yes, let me know in the comments!