❣︎ T E N ❣︎

"Margot?"

"Margot?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I rush to pull up my pants as she steps into the light of the moon. Her jaw is slack and her eyes hold something behind them.

Something that isn't very recognizable.

"Margot it's not what it—" I stand up only to realize that my shirt is unbuttoned and in the light, my cum glistens as it slides down my happy trail. "Fuck!" I wipe it off with my shirt.

"It's not what it looks—" she cuts me off as she walks up to me, slow and steady.

Her steps are painfully slow. The look on her face scares me but at the same time, intrigues me. I know I fucked up. I know I'm caught. I know there is no going back.

I just hope she doesn't hate me.

She gets so close that I fall back on the couch. She looks down at the coffee table, my laptop is open and the picture of her in the hot tub grins at me.

Laughing at me.

I slowly lift my gaze to her face as her eyes look at the screen of my laptop. "Margot I swear, this isn't what it—" she cuts me off.

"What it looks like?" she says, finishing my sentence.

I look down at my lap. Guilt and self-disgust filled my senses. I can't imagine how she must feel. Visualize walking in on your friend moaning your name.

I feel gross.

I knew what I was doing was wrong and I genuinely regret doing it in the first place. My mind felt like it was tainted or hypnotized. It was like I couldn't control my actions.

But that is in no way, shape, or form an excuse.

"Is this the picture you were using earlier? Is this why you didn't answer me when I was texting you?" she doesn't sound angry but she doesn't sound happy.

Her voice is emotionless. Impassive.

It gives away nothing. I have no idea what she's thinking and that scares me. Our friendship means more to me than anything and the fact that I might lose her for being a hormonal freak makes me want to fucking cry.

When I don't answer, she leans down — her hands on my spread legs — so we're eye to eye.

"Answer me." her gaze is intimidating. It makes me want to look away but at the same time, I'm scared to look away.

Tears form in the corners of my eyes.

"Yes." I whisper. The word felt like molten lava on my tongue.

She hums softly, nodding her head. "So they were right." my head tilts slightly to the left and my eyes cast a look of confusion to the rest of my face.