[𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮]

Slenderman, a endlessly tall male figure that wore a prim and proper suit, walked the walls of his manor with one thing on his mind, the new member of his manor that has yet to be within his grasp.

His devoted proxies had heard about a brutal slaying just outside of the forest walls and warned him of a new potential member's presence. He sent his four proxies out to scout for the new member, and while they did that, he would head to his office to do some personal work.

He made his way through the loud manor, and stopped when he seen one of his proxies lounging about on one of the living room couches.

The girl was sprawled across the couch in a carefree manner. Her body was long and petite, and her blond hair seemed to reach her waist, though the length was hidden from the way she was laying. It had streaks of red, orange, blue, purple, and green scattered randomly about in no particular order. Her eyes were pinned to the TV that was on some trashy reality show, and her fair skin glittered against the television's warm glow, showing hints of body glitter.

She was wearing a black tank top that seemed a bit tight, but she didn't seem to mind. Her dark blue bell-bottom jeans were filled with holes. Fishnets peaked through the large and small gaps; her sneakers were off beside her, and she was wearing black and pink tiger-striped socks. Another notable thing about her was the strong smell of marijuana and expensive perfume.

Slenderman crossed his long spindly arms over his chest, noticeable disappointment and exasperation painting his featureless face.

"Mercedes Elizabeth. What did I request of you an hour ago?"

His voice boomed through the large manor before sighing and rubbing his temples in aggravation. He shakes his head, deciding to go out towards the woods to scout for the new member his damn self.

"Useless, all of you, useless."

"Something stupid, who cares about some new proxy anyway? You have like three–no four! see exactly more than enough." Sadie didn't even turn to face her master, the one man who saved her life in an instant.

She'd grown comfortable enough to disobey him, knowing there was no real punishment. "Plus, I'm so off my ass right now I can barely go hunting even if I wanted to." The girl shifted under his gaze but still did not face him before a grin crossed her pink lips.

As the master of the manor began to exit, she quickly flipped him off. Once the door slammed, the girl slipped off the couch before stretching. "Damn might as well get something done before Slenderbitch gets his panties in a twist."

She grabs the remote after turning the television off before tossing it aside and sauntering upstairs.

"You bitches couldn't live without me."

Slender grumbled to himself, his footsteps silent as he stalks through the forest. It didn't take long before the thick scent of iron seeped into his skin.

He hummed once it did, allowing said scent to lead him to his newest recruit, his newest proxy.

In an instant, he found himself in front of the injured female, looking down at her in morbid curiosity. He resisted the urge to chuckle darkly as he noticed her fearful gaze and feeble attempt to back away.

With a strong, long, black tendril, he wraps it around her and pulls her upright, holding onto her tightly so that the shaken female didn't fall over again.

The said shaken female weakly stands, staring up at the tall faceless figure while holding a bloody axe close to her chest. Her eyes were full of fear and she was shaking with vigor.

The faceless man's voice boomed through her ears, making her flinch and nod quickly, afraid of what would happen if she didn't listen to him.

They then began to walk back towards the mansion in a tense and fearful silence.

In the meantime, three men shortly arrive to where the female was only minutes ago.

A tall and muscular male with a white and black feminine mask places his hands on his hips, looking down at the crushed mess of what was left of the female's motorcycle.

A stuttering sigh ringed through the woodsy area, a twitchy male also looking down at the crumpled mess with aggravated eyes and crossed arms.

"Where is this s-s-supposed 'recruit?' Do we have to bring this fucking m-mess back home?" The twitchy man asked, his voice laced with frustration.

"Shut up twitchy."

The femininely masked man snapped at the twitching male, earning a snarl from the other.

"K-k-kiss my ass. I ffffffucking hate i-it here." The goggle wearing man said with a huff and an eyeroll,  kicking the motorcycle lightly with disinterest.

A man with a muted yellow hoodie and a black face mask stood with his arms crossed silently. The mask had red markings, two dots for eyes, and a painted frown. "...." The man seemed unamused.

"You're really going to haul this thing back? It seems like a hassle; I mean, slender can teleport." As he protested, the man lifted the bike and began to push.

He turned back to look at the two other men through his mask; the red frown painted on it was fitting of his current expression. "Push, I'm not doing this by myself." As the group effort began, he rolled his eyes at the comment, which wasn't seen underneath the black face covering. "We all do." He spoke in an almost eerie unison with his close friend but quickly got even more annoyed at the idiots next comment.

"I-I-I don't care; keep pushing before I let Tim gut you." The bike wasn't that heavy, but he of course wanted to make things difficult for the other two, or at least for twitchy anyway.

"Where's druggie? I saw her getting ready before we left." The question hung in the air: "You think she found them first? I mean, she was late to the party."

The twitchy male sneered at the two, frowning beneath his striped mask.

He popped his neck loudly, grumbling to himself before grabbing the handlebars and helping the others hoist the crushed mass of the motorcycle up as they walked back to the manor.

He silently noted that the handlebars were still warm, figuring that the new "recruit" must have not been far away if that was the case.

"I-I-I didn't ask." The curly brown haired masked man stated sharply at the two other men stating that they all hated it there too, secretly pouting beneath his mask. He wanted to go to the manor and go to bed, it's the middle of the night for fucks sake.  

His eyes narrowed as the black haired man with the feminine mask forced back a chuckle at the idea of gutting him, he rolled his eyes once again, deciding to CLEARLY be the bigger person and not start a fight that would end in everyone getting punished by slender.

"Hopefully, I haven't seen that drugged up bitch since we left, maybe she actually did something useful. I really don't feel like hearing the tall man lecture us AGAIN."

The masked man stated bluntly, earning a small chuckle from the ticking male ahead of him.