[𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙚]

Finally, a break away from the mansion Sadie squealed as they left Slender's office. Her, Nadira, Toby, and Jeff because he desperately wanted to tag along got the task of doing this month's shopping, and there was more than a long list of things needed this chilly October.

"Damn." Jeff muttered more than disappointed; he was now saddled with the task of boring work.

I mean, the only reason he slipped into Slender's office was to hang around Sadie and Nadira, mainly Sadie, but Nadira was there too.

"Oh, come on, Jeff, it's not going to be all that bad. We'll have so much fun! we can all go get ice cream or play in the fountain! But then again, that's how I got kicked out last time."

The cute Junkie wrapped her arms around Jeff's, causing him to momentarily lose all brain function.
"Yeah, sure, we could do that. I'm down for anything, really." Jeff began to ramble on about doing whatever she suggested.

The main reason she was so excited was because this wasn't just a normal grocery store trip; they also got to go to the mall, mainly because Sadie wore down her Eldritch being boss and convinced him that she desperately needed a new perfume.

And by convinced, I mean she just screamed and cried until he finally gave in, but hey, it worked.
"I'm going to change and get ready, then I'll do your makeup" She smiled up at the rambling burn victim who quickly nodded like an absolute idiot.

The girl was right; they all had to get ready as they were all still in their pajamas since it was still 8:00 in the morning, and it would take her a bit to make Jeff look human.

Nadira let out a small tired sigh. She was one of the more efficient proxies, despite her work being some of the messiest. She was always one of the ones that handled the lists for the month, this time was no different aside from the fact that she was paired up with Sadie, Jeff, and Toby.

She is typically paired with Masky and Hoodie, as well as occasionally Jack to grab medications, but as she stared down at the long list of things needed, she realized she had her work cut out for her.

She smiled a little at the two in front of her, shaking her head and giggling sleepily. She didn't get much of a chance to rest, as she spent a good portion of the night out on her own and then another large portion of the night aggressively scrubbing herself clean.

She flinched when she realized that Toby was behind her, earning a snicker from the twitchy man before he grabbed the list from her and looked over it.

"Damn. Thas a l-lotta shit." Was all he said before giving Nadira back the list and promptly stretching. Toby was wearing grey sweatpants with socks and a black tank top as well as the jacket that Nadira let him BORROW that she never got back smh

Nadira was wearing high waisted black work out shorts, black thigh highs, a bandeu top, and a crocheted cardigan. She had just got done working out in the mansions work out room when she was called to the office.

Nadira and Toby noticed that Sadie ran to get changed and realized it would probably be good to change out of the clothes they have on at the moment before they left so they looked at least half way non psychotic.

What better start to the morning than a Beauty Montage?

"CALIFORNIA GIRLS ARE UNFORGETTABLE, DAISY DUKES BIKINIS ON TOP!"
Sadie's voice rang all throughout the manor as she took out her colorful extensions and began to curl her silky blonde hair. Unlike the others, she didn't shower in the mornings to avoid drying out her flawless peach skin.