「𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘏(𝘢)𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨」

It is Halloween morning in the Slender mansion! All of the pastas are excitedly preparing the last touches of their costumes, making treats for parties they are attending, or making plans with the other creeps and creatures on how they will get their kill count in for the night.

Every pasta that walks the mansion halls know that Halloween is the easiest night to go killing, as most people don't know what is a decoration or costume and what isn't anymore.

But where are our main 4 creepy little killers?

Well, luckily enough, this morning doesn't seem to be full of absolute chaos just yet, the twitchiest little fellow is currently still sound asleep in his bed, soon to probably wake up to someone screaming about something.

Our little French cannibal was in the kitchen in her pajamas, having woke up early this morning, and seemed to be having a conversation with another pasta as she cooks up some bacon and eggs.

Her fluffy silver and black hair was thrown up in a simple fishtail braid, and her pajamas were nothing short of matching the Halloween killer spirit. She wore a cropped black tank top with skeleton hands over the chest, and baggy black pajama pants that was accented by an array of bloody red hand prints.

Her prasine eyes were still quite bleary and she almost burned herself multiple times in her sleepy state, but soon enough she had finished making breakfast and texted her friends to come downstairs to join her.

"-Hey fag come downstairs I made sustenance <3 🖕" She sent to her eternally smiling brother

"-My beautiful sleeping moonrock I made breakfast!! Come see me ♡" She sent to her junkie best friend

And not bothering to text her hatchet slinging crush as she knew he was too deep of a sleeper, she quickly made her way upstairs to wake him up herself.

"I'll see you soon, my beautiful chocolate-covered strawberry; also, Jeffery says va te faire foutre."

Sadie texted back at lightning speed, and of course Jeffery was in her room, though with a threat from a Slender looming over his head: "Don't hurt Mercedes, or I'll rip the spin out of your back." He'd heard that from Dads before, but this time it felt like the so-called dad meant it.

"What do you think?" A voice ripped Jeff from his thoughts. Sadie was showing off her now-finished costume that she'd been working on all night since she hadn't had the time to complete it before then.

I mean, she was busy helping the others with theirs. She almost throttled Ben, who kept changing ideas until the last minute. The costume was Juliet's cheerleader uniform from Lollipop chainsaw, finally ironed out, on a pink mannequin that usually sat by its lonesome in the corner of the room.

"Nice! Did Toby ever fix your chainsaw?" Jeff asked as he was lying on Sadie's bed, which had hot pink and black zebra print sheets that smelled like her brand new perfume from an episode ago.

"If he did, I would totally have had it by now, but if I hound him enough, he'll crack eventually." She muttered, leaning against the mannequin, before shrugging.