[𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝘆 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭]

The rave was packed-something sketchy and underground-but the raven-haired rocker forced his friend along:

"Having a nice time, dude? I'm tempted to go in the pit."

A large raven-colored mullet and a ripped-sleeved black band shirt with ripped jeans and sneakers were what the man was wearing, along with a few glow-stick bracelets around his arms.

The song died down, and there was quickly a new artist introduced, a DJ, not a band, who went by the name of The Party Killer.

The crowd practically went ballistic once the name was uttered, and a blonde walked on the stage. She was dressed like the 2000s spit her out, lowrise jeans showing off the straps of a seemingly pink thong that matched the platform flip-flops and tube top she was wearing.

The woman's blonde hair was thrown up into a high ponytail, and pink heart-shaped sunglasses covered her eyes.

"This party certainly won't be put to rest."

The music started once she got into the booth, and more screaming filled the small and cramped building, which was definitely a fire hazard.

In was pushed a cautious man, one of which was significantly taller than the other.

The man looked around the room, his amber eyes that were covered by neon orange sunglasses scoring the area hesitantly.

He wore a dark green button down, paired with baggy ripped jeans, converse that are covered in fake blood, fingerless gloves, and a leather jacket.

His curly brown hair that was fluffed up as if he had been electrocuted was being blown every which way from the barely controlled chaos within the small building.

"What??"

The man shouted in question towards the other, unable to really hear him over the sound of people screaming their heads off.

His question was never answered because someone new was introduced onto the stage before the ravenette could answer him.

The tawny haired man patted the others shoulder and pointed towards the stage, directing his attention to the person being introduced.

"Damn, she kind of looks like my little sister!"

The rocker said, of which was followed by a laugh, until he heard the woman speak, and immediately stopped.

"Wait..that-"

He took a sharp intake of breath;

That is his little sister.

The taller male wrapped his arm tightly around the others in a deadly grip, immediately beginning to head towards the exit.

"We have to go."

He barked out, seeming more pale than he was when he first got there, and noticeably more on edge.

He couldn't be seen by his sister, at least not yet, he didn't plan for this, he should've known he would've ended up bumping into her since they were in his old hometown, but here? Of all places?