[𝙁𝙖𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙚]

{Disclaimer}
This disclaimer is for Liu/Sully; he's sort of a Jekyll and Hyde split character. I think it's meant to be a sort of "BPD" but having experience with people who have this disorder and common sense, I can assure you that everything they say and do is fiction. { This Is Not An Accurate Representation Of This Disorder } I mean, everything everyone says and does is obviously fiction, but don't take it to heart.

It was about six in the morning. The sound of running water in the kitchen could be heard as Brian crept downstairs.

He couldn't sleep, and Tim had the habit of snoring. When he got to the kitchen doorway, he stumbled into Mercy washing her hair in the large and empty basin of the sink.

"Whatcha doing, kid?"

She shot up a bit at the sudden voice, hitting her head on the faucet.

"God damnit!...Hey Brian, I'm dying my hair."

She kept her head down, ringing out her hair. Now that the older man looked around, he did notice a box of...hair bleach? And toner? As far as he knew, Mercedes was a natural blonde and not a natural morning person, so he was curious, taking a seat up at the bar to question her.

"Aren't you naturally blonde??"

Brian asked curiously; as far as he knew, she was, but everyone in the mansion had their own secrets.

"Yeah? I'm lighting it."

She huffed. This gave Brian the perfect chance to tell her what he had been dying to tell her about him and Tim.

"Oh.."

"Yeah, Oh..anyways, what are you doing up? You don't have recruits; nobody does, thank God."

Mercedes shot a question at him as she sat up and practically dumped toner in her hair.

"I could ask you the same thing: sunny; your hair was fine; now you can't be sunshine anymore."

Brian chuckled a little. He was wearing a light yellow t-shirt that said 'That's My Ass Bro Stop' with the Bass Pro Shop logo.

You just know he laughed harder at that than he should have. He was also wearing black basketball shorts and white socks.

Mercy, on the other hand, took the more sexy approach with a pink lace cami top that looked ready to bust because her chest wasn't the most tank-friendly, as double D's are a pain in the ass and the back.

To balance out the sexiness with comfort, she wore white shorts and no socks or shoes, showing off her sparkly pink toenails that matched her hands.

"Blame Jeffery."

"Oh, is this cause of last night? I figured you were pissed, but I didn't think you'd dye your hair over it....I got some news."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Don't be mad."

At the words, Mercedes couldn't help but feel irritated.

"What is it?"

"Well.....I'm seeing Tim. I didn't know how to tell you till now, but uhm, I wanted to see if you two would make amends, sunshine."