[𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚?]

The days were tranquil in the slender manor, and quickly months passed since Nadira's arrival.

On the usual peaceful morning, Tim and Brian were in the kitchen, chattering away over their usual cup of coffee. Slender was making breakfast. Jeffery was in his room, brushing out his hair and Sadie was in hers, singing Brittney Spears poorly in her thick country accent.

Unfortunately for Nadira, she was crammed in the room between Mercedes and Jeffrey, but luckily Toby was across the hall to keep her sane and the calm air undisturbed until-

"AHHH!"

A scream high enough to shatter glass came from none other than the self-proclaimed southern seductress herself, Mercedes Elizabeth Laurence.

The sound of footsteps running towards her door was heard, along with a crash. The sparkly sign that spelled out 'Sadie' almost broke off as Jeff quickly slammed into the door to get it open.

There she sat, distraught at her messy vanity, the lights making the tears that streaked her face glimmer. "What's wrong?" Jeff spoke out of breath with a sick look of enjoyment on his face.

He was in a pair of black sweatpants socks and a Pierce the veil band tee.

Sadie, still sobbing, held her face in her hands, and the many bracelets that she had stacked on each arm were jingling with every slight movement.

She was wearing a Hello Kitty crop top and a denim skirt. Her room was chaotic, with black and hot pink animal prints everywhere. Lisa Frank stickers stuck on the walls and some on the ceiling.

God knows how she did that, but it also smelled like her usual scent. limited edition juicy couture chocolate-covered strawberries Valentine's Day perfume.

The morning was pleasant. Calm, mellow, cozy even.
Nadira was in her room, she had just woken up when she was greeted with the pleasant sound of her NEIGHBOR SCREAMING.

"God damn it Sades what is it THIS TIME?" Nadira grumbles to herself, hoisting herself out of bed.

Her room was almost the complete opposite of Sadie's. Her room was organized and clean, it was somewhat Gothic and was covered in weird little trinkets and jars of varying substances. There were herbs and flowers hanging upside down in clusters from her wall to dry, and different types of animal bones and taper candles were scattered along the room in a decorative manner.

She trudged to the room, barely missing Jeffrey who sprinted past her to get to Sadie's room. She made eye contact with a wide awake but cranky Toby as he opened his door with a bewildered expression.

They both made their way to Sadie's room to check out what the issue was.

Nadira pushed past the breathless Jeff and found herself in Sadie's room, she didn't like being in here as it was messy, bright, and typically smelled bad, but she noticed that it didn't smell near as strong as it used to, and she soon realized why.

"Alright Sades, relax. Crying isn't going to help us find it any faster, when did you last use it?" Nadira asked, putting a hand on the crying girls shoulder.

Nadira rubbed at her eyes sleepily with her other hand. She was wearing red, black, and white camouflage sweatpants that were too big on her, practically making them low-rise, as well as a hand cropped black graphic tee shirt that said "i ♡ giving top" and black socks.