「How sweet this is..」

It's an average day in the mansion, finally just a calm, relaxing day where nothing could go wrong....right?

Right?

No,,,,no fighting? No glass breaking? No blood?

Hell must have frozen over.

Everyone is actually being calm and nice today!

"Hey baby." A sweet southern voice spoke over the sound of sizzling.

A sweet aroma of honey biscuits, sausage, bacon, and eggs filled the air.

Jeffery sighed and wrapped his arms around Mercedes's waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck. 

The couple almost blended into each other as Jeffery wore white sweatpants and Mercy was wearing a silky white nightgown as he convinced her to match.

It was relatively early in the morning, everyone was slowly but surely waking up.

Tobias had been up since 4am, having a tendency to wake himself up due to an array of symptoms: nightmares, twitching, etc.

In this case he just happened to fall out of his own bed.

Despite now being wide awake and having been for at least 2 hours, he found himself cold, grumpy, and restless.

So he decided to make it his beloved girlfriends problem.

Silently, with practiced precision, he snuck into her room, smiling softly as his shoulders almost immediately relaxed when met with the comforting warmth of luxurious candles and soft blankets.

"Good morning, father.."

Mumbled a particular little black cat, of which Toby couldn't resist crouching down and kissing the forehead of, following it with a gentle:

"Good mornin' hun, time to wake your mama up.."

He whispered, smirking mischeviously as he neared the peacefully sleeping frenchwoman.

The tall brunette slipped into bed next to her, pulling the covers over his lower half as his grin only widened.

Just like Jeff's, the axe slinger's hands found their way around his smaller partners waist before:

"Mm-AH! TOBIAS YOUR HANDS ARE COLDDDUHH"

"HEHEHE GOOD MORNINN"

"Merc can we have?-"

"Yes, I already have toast in the toaster two steps ahead."

The beautiful blonde woman scurried about the kitchen after stealing a quick peck.

The pale male nodded and sat at the kitchen island, laying his head down.

He wasn't a morning person by any means, but being with Mercedes even though they didn't get along all the time made things bearable.

He fiddled with a paper rose in his pocket that he had made the night before as the sun illuminated his face. 

Jeffery's hands were covered in dried glue and paper.