[𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙚 2]

Toby curled up a bit in his seat, noticeably uncomfortable about this topic. It still hurt him to think about, he hasn't been in a relationship since..but..he was willing to try again for Nadira.

He averted his eyes when Sadie glared at him, he didn't seem to care anymore about the fact that Sadie just called Nadira "mommy", he didn't mind now that it was established that the girls were NOT in a relationship.

♡♡♡

Nadira didn't bother taking the phone off speaker. She was too busy trying to control her unsteady temper.

"Oui, i know of her, yes." Nadira said, her voice soft but having a noticeable edge to it. She was aware that Toby and Natalie had dated before, and because the French cannibal was incredibly petty, she disliked her by default.

She knew that Toby and Natalie ended on terrible terms, but she knew how badly it hurt Toby, and never pushed. She was patient with him, and kind, which was a big reason that Toby liked her so much.

She slowed and came to a brief stop at the red-light. Her eyes were half lidded with irritation, but they shot open wide when she heard what Sadie said.

Her sharp green eyes twitched, a subtle smile of what looks like pure insanity finding its way on her glossy red lips.

"....what?"

Nadira said in a hauntingly calm tone. Sadie knew damn well that Nadira heard every word she said. The cannibals tone was so smooth and chillingly nice, that it probably sent shivers down both of the men's spines.

The second the light turned green, the motorcyclist shifted her gears, pushing her foot as hard as she could onto the throttle and gripping her handlebars hard enough to break. This sent her motorcycle zooming forward at nearly 120mph, almost as fast as the racing bike will let her go.

The engine roared loudly, it being well heard over Jeff's scream of fear through the phone which made Toby whine in worry. He didn't want to cause this much trouble.

As Sadie continued yelling through Nadira's headset, The silver haired girl felt her body heat up with rage. A guttural snarl ripped through her chest as she bared her teeth through her helmet to no one in particular since no one can see her face, her eyes narrowing as she continued to speed.

She cut through a red-light, narrowly missing a walking pedestrian by a foot or two.

"THAT LITTLE CUNT. I WILL SKIN HER ALIVE AND TURN HER INTO A FUCKING WELCOME MAT FOR PEOPLE TO WIPE THEIR FEET OFF ON. Ce monstre n'a aucun goût!!! je vais l'éviscérer comme un poisson !!! je vais la diviser en deux !! " (That monster has no taste!! I will gut her like a fish!! I will split her in half!!)

The cannibal began to shout, her accent thickening immensely before she inevitably begins to growl out insults in French.

Toby, who can understand French, simply flinched at her words. He wrapped his arms around himself and held onto the above handle for dear life.
He wasn't scared of many things, being a serial killer and all, but if he was scared of anything, it would be Sadie and Nadira when they are mad.

"Nadira, please slow dow-"

Jeffrey was cut off again.
Sadie leaned over to Toby and asked, "What's she saying?"
Before nodding and immediately agreeing "YEAH GIRL! but uhm, please don't kill Jeff."